It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > January Freebies

January Freebies

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3   4  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 4
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Daisy  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Daisy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Daisy
Send a Private Message to Daisy!

Committed in Aug 2002
I'm in
BC
Addiction Index™: 319
Jan 17, 2011  1:21 AM 31

HOPE I DID THIS ONE RIGHT.

APHA is giving away free timers. This is an excellent website.

Order yours today!
Receive a free Get Ready hand-washing timer!

Fun musical timer attaches to the top of your liquid soap dispenser and helps teach kids how long they should wash. Free offer open to all!

http://www.getreadyforflu.org/handwashing.htm

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
StarDancer  
Growin' Gills!
Add StarDancer to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from StarDancer
Send a Private Message to StarDancer!Visit StarDancer's homepage!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in OWEN SOUND
ONTARIO
Addiction Index™: 783
Jan 17, 2011  9:38 AM 32

RE: save.ca coupons in OWEN SOUND I got a reply from the manager. (I used the website suggested by Hoser, and here is the reply I received this morning.) In the meantime we took all the coupons up to ZEHRs and had NO PROBLEM cashing 'em in. (still, you got to give him credit HE DID ANSWER and the LETTER IS POLITE.

Hello Deb,
thank you for contacting customer care. This is a great way for our customers to communicate any concerns they may have with our stores. We are a Franchise therefore my wife and I own this business so customer care simply passes on any concerns to us so that we are aware of the concern which gives us the opportunity to resolve any issues. Being a franchise gives us the benefit of hopefully hearing and resolving problems, concerns or complaints face to face with the customer that walks into our store.

Sobeys is our distributor and support and provides ground breaking technology, government policy, procedures, food safety,learning and development etc. While attending one of these learning sessions, my Front End Manager asked about computer generated coupons and was told by the instructor that her advise was that "due to the amount of fraud associated with these coupons, we should not except any from customers". Our representative from loss prevention also advised the same and all the other front end managers said that they did not accept them either as they had been caught to many times with frauds. Then we get a copy of your email from Customer Care and they say that we should be taking save.ca coupons? So can we accept them or not?

The issue is simple, with advances in today's technology regarding computers and printers, legitimate coupons can be printed out, copied on both sides with bar code and used for free product at any of the 10 to 20 stores that sell what I sell in this town and know one is the wiser. Mean while when I send our coupons in for redemption, I don't receive credit for the free milk, large bags of dog food, laundry soap etc. that I gave away for a piece of computer paper.

I have contacted operations at Sobeys to get a final decision on whether save.ca coupons are OK to accept in the future. If we get a straight and concise answer one way or the other, I will post signs at both entrances, the flyer bin and at every cash register. I cannot speak for the other Foodlands as they are owned or are operated by cooperate store managers and have their own policies and procedures.

Again, thank you for your inquiry and for giving us the opportunity to improve.

Brian Leduc
Owner/operator
Owen Sound Foodland
Store # 6290

**updated Jan. 18/2011**

HAPPY ENDING
Letter fr. Sobeys rcv'd TODAY: IGA FOODLAND OWEN SOUND SHALL BE ACCEPTING save.ca COUPONS from now on ... this came from HEAD OFFICE today .... (*and Brian was polite/friendly through this whole ordeal, so he'll probably be nice in accepting now that head office told him he could . **

Sent: 1/18/2011 10:31:55 AM

Hello Deb,

Thank you for contacting Sobeys Customer Care.

We regret to inform you, that due to the large amount of fraudulent online coupons circulating, Sobeys will not be honouring online coupons at this time. Coupons must be part of a merchandising program between the merchandiser and vendor. The issue of online coupons is currently under review, however we do accept coupons from www.save.ca
We have shared your concerns with store franchisee Brian Leduc who will be reviewing this with his front end staff. We have forwarded your contact information and Brian will contact you in the next few days. In the mean time, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Brian directly at 519-376-8871.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Kindest regards,

Maria D'Emilio
Sobeys Ontario Customer Care
1-888-821-5557
Fax: 905-671-5275

SO " - cousins" in the Owen Sound area, IGA FOODLAND will accept your save.ca coupons now, but NOT "printoffs" but LEGAL COUPONS sent out from companies. THERE YA GO ! HAPPY HAPPY ENDING

Unicorns dancing in my garden~butterflies, birds & flowers~that's our "Hearts Desire". Edited by StarDancer on
Jan 18, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Daisy  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Daisy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Daisy
Send a Private Message to Daisy!

Committed in Aug 2002
I'm in
BC
Addiction Index™: 319
Jan 18, 2011  4:16 PM 33

NEW LEAN CUISINE FREE COUPON ON FACEBOOK

COUPON VALID FROM JANUARY 17 - 23, 2011

http://www.facebook.com/LeanCuisine

ChristinaM29  
Recently Committed Human
Add ChristinaM29 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ChristinaM29
Send a Private Message to ChristinaM29!

Committed in Jan 2011
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 6
Jan 18, 2011  10:39 PM 34

Originally posted by Daisy
HOPE I DID THIS ONE RIGHT.

APHA is giving away free timers. This is an excellent website.

Order yours today!
Receive a free Get Ready hand-washing timer!

Fun musical timer attaches to the top of your liquid soap dispenser and helps teach kids how long they should wash. Free offer open to all!

http://www.getreadyforflu.org/handwashing.htm

All gone... sucks my little guys potty training, and this is neat for him, and my daughter..

LocoLoona  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add LocoLoona to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from LocoLoona
Send a Private Message to LocoLoona!Visit LocoLoona's homepage!

Committed in Dec 2003
I'm in Paradise
Newfie-Land
Addiction Index™: 523
Jan 19, 2011  11:24 AM 35

They were JUST giving away free caramilk secrets again on Facebook (only a 100 bags) and they were gone within 10 mins!!

Queen of my castle of 4 little men, and one big baby (hubby) =) Win total sinceJan/11= Approx $2040!!
ariel  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add ariel to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ariel
Send a Private Message to ariel!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Hamilton
Ont
Addiction Index™: 898
Jan 20, 2011  8:41 AM 36

FREE Sample of Silky Care Shampoo
go to www.silky-care.com/free_sample

Clairol will be hosting a massive giveaway on their Facebook page during the week of January 24, 2011! Head over there right now to “like” Clairol, then stay tuned to their page starting Jan 24th for an opportunity to snag a valuable freebie
http://www.facebook.com/clairol?v=wall

StatWin software is designed to collect, store and analyze the statistics of computer operation and user activity under Windows. StatWin software provides a comprehensive computer monitoring and user monitoring
http://www.tipradar.com/giveaway-st...r-72-hours.html

Go to http://www.k-litefm.com/contests.aspx - click on the Wally Parr contest
You have to complete a wordsearch and then you can print your coupon for a free pack of sausages-and also register to win a $500 Wally Parr gift certificate. Hamilton On store only. Expires Jan 31 2011

From January 17, 2011 to January 30, 2011, we will be giving away 10 Melitta World Harvest Coffees each day.
Stay tuned to the Melitta Canada Facebook page, where each day we will be posting a link to 10 Free Melitta World Harvest Coffee coupons (retail value of $13.99 CDN). The first 10 people to successfully claim the coupon will be mailed one coupon for Melitta World Harvest Coffee.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melit...189126317766547

Edited by a Juju Slave on
Jan 20, 2011 at 4:56 PM

StarDancer  
Growin' Gills!
Add StarDancer to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from StarDancer
Send a Private Message to StarDancer!Visit StarDancer's homepage!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in OWEN SOUND
ONTARIO
Addiction Index™: 783
Jan 20, 2011  1:38 PM 37

if you missed getting it on save.ca & are in T.O. here's another chance to get your FREE MOUSSE....
Copied from Dr. Oetker's email newsletter:
"Join us at the National Bridal Show – Jan 28-30, and enjoy a FREE sample of 50-Calorie Mousse!"

The National Bridal Show runs from January 28-30, 2011

Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place, New this year: Hall B (Toronto)

Show Times:
Friday: 5pm - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 8pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm

Unicorns dancing in my garden~butterflies, birds & flowers~that's our "Hearts Desire".
Happygirl  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Happygirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Happygirl
Send a Private Message to Happygirl!

Committed in Dec 2005
I'm in Calgary
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 85
Jan 24, 2011  8:33 AM 38 Save Up 90% With Our Deal of the Week at Chapters!

Clairol is giving away 100,000 boxes of their NEW Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam. Giveaway starts at 12pm today!
<https://www.thepromotionaloffer.com/clairolfoam/>

Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Jan 24, 2011  12:26 PM 39

Originally posted by Happygirl
Clairol is giving away 100,000 boxes of their NEW Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam. Giveaway starts at 12pm today!

All gone, but it says to come back tomorrow at 12 pm.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
dewcat  
I'm just a slave in a gilded cage.
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to dewcat!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Addiction Index™: 4569
Jan 24, 2011  6:19 PM 40

Originally posted by Happygirl

If you DO manage to get in (not an easy thing in a US giveaway) please note that this offer is not good for Quebec residents, so don't waste your time Montrealers!
Also this product is not actually available in Canada until March, so you will have to hold onto your coupon until then, if you actually manage to get one.

neonmama  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add neonmama to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from neonmama
Send a Private Message to neonmama!

Committed in Aug 2006
I'm in
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 453
Jan 24, 2011  7:32 PM 41

Originally posted by dewcat
If you DO manage to get in (not an easy thing in a US giveaway) please note that this offer is not good for Quebec residents, so don't waste your time Montrealers!
Also this product is not actually available in Canada until March, so you will have to hold onto your coupon until then, if you actually manage to get one.

I got one! Took a few tries though as the website was obviously very busy.

Wins since August 2006 - over $20,000
sammyj  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add sammyj to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sammyj
Send a Private Message to sammyj!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in Hampton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 175
Jan 24, 2011  8:03 PM 42

Originally posted by neonmama
I got one! Took a few tries though as the website was obviously very busy.

I got one also so well worth the try even though it was 1.15 pm

LocoLoona  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add LocoLoona to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from LocoLoona
Send a Private Message to LocoLoona!Visit LocoLoona's homepage!

Committed in Dec 2003
I'm in Paradise
Newfie-Land
Addiction Index™: 523
Jan 24, 2011  10:28 PM 43

thanks!!

Queen of my castle of 4 little men, and one big baby (hubby) =) Win total sinceJan/11= Approx $2040!!
Atlantis  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Atlantis to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Atlantis
Send a Private Message to Atlantis!

Committed in Oct 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 438
Jan 25, 2011  12:30 PM 44

https://www.livingwell.ca/whats-new

offer for free sample Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moisture Shampoo

Hurry going fast

Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Jan 25, 2011  1:33 PM 45

Originally posted by Atlantis
https://www.livingwell.ca/whats-new

offer for free sample Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moisture Shampoo

Hurry going fast

I was just going to post this freebie. At 2:30 pm there were 8649 left, but in a couple of minutes, I saw the counter go down about 400. It says free trial so I hope that means something larger than the normal small sample.
At 5:34 pm, they have 3005 remaining.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. Edited by Pearls on
Jan 25, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3   4  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 4
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
• Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > January Freebies   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
3:35 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)