It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Pinecone Research

Pinecone Research

Go to FIRST page   1   2 3 4 5  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 21
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
Oct 08, 2004  12:08 AM 1

Use this thread to discuss Pinecone Research.

Note that there are 2 simple rules with regard to Pinecone:

- You cannot post links to surveys
- You cannot post links to pages that have links to surveys (e.g. banners)

Pinecone has legally threatened sites for linking and it's not important enough for me to bother with, hence the above limitations.

Every other type of conversation is OK. I don't care if you break your confidentiality agreement with Pinecone, as long as they don't come after me. We won't police their rules, so if you want to risk getting banned by discussing stuff you shouldn't be, go right ahead. Until I get some sort of legal correspondence, I couldn't care less!

Have fun.

Costa The Slaveboy Edited by a Juju Slave on
Oct 08, 2004 at 12:11 AM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Jewels  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Jewels to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Jewels
Send a Private Message to Jewels!

Committed in Aug 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 306
Oct 08, 2004  1:01 AM 2

I found a site that has the pinecone banner on it and they are looking for people, I am not currently a member but I see nothing wrong with others becoming one if they so desire. Email me and I'll let you know where I found it, unless someone has any objections?

kimxduane  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add kimxduane to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from kimxduane
Send a Private Message to kimxduane!

Committed in Jun 2004
I'm in Thunder Bay
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 75
Oct 08, 2004  11:18 AM 3

Last week I was sent a link for Pinecone....I applied. Then a few days later I found the banner on my own. I applied in Duane's name. Tody we got a 5 dollar cheque in the mail. (in Duane's name) It tells us what the user id and password is for the survey that he should do. I try to get to the survey and it is unavailable.

Does Pinecone normally pay you for a survey that you have not done yet?....and I wonder why they chose Duane instead of Kim, when all of our info was the same exept for the email addy..hmmmm..

Duane got 5 bucks for doin nuttin lol he is happy

Blessed Be
burnunit  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• I'm Brand-Spanking New! •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add burnunit to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from burnunit
Send a Private Message to burnunit!

Committed in May 2004
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1
Oct 08, 2004  12:07 PM 4

" I found a site that has the pinecone banner on it and they are looking for people, I am not currently a member but I see nothing wrong with others becoming one if they so desire. Email me and I'll let you know where I found it, unless someone has any objections? "

Jewels,

Could you send me the link - I'm thinking of signing up.

Cheers,

BURNUNIT

BCmommyof3  
Recently Committed Human
Add BCmommyof3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from BCmommyof3
Send a Private Message to BCmommyof3!

Committed in Aug 2004
I'm in Terrace
BC
Addiction Index™: 32
Oct 08, 2004  12:10 PM 5

Thanks guys......ya you know who!
Finally got my first Pinecone survey..Love this site
Love ya all

ronnie99  
I live for Juju!
Add ronnie99 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ronnie99
Send a Private Message to ronnie99!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1856
Oct 08, 2004  12:22 PM 6

Originally posted by kimxduane
Last week I was sent a link for Pinecone....I applied. Then a few days later I found the banner on my own. I applied in Duane's name. Tody we got a 5 dollar cheque in the mail. (in Duane's name) It tells us what the user id and password is for the survey that he should do. I try to get to the survey and it is unavailable.

Does Pinecone normally pay you for a survey that you have not done yet?....and I wonder why they chose Duane instead of Kim, when all of our info was the same exept for the email addy..hmmmm..

Be careful, wouldn't want to lose your membership by signing up more than one in a household:

That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

sunshynes  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add sunshynes to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sunshynes
Send a Private Message to sunshynes!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in a do-not-disturb room.
northern Ontario
Addiction Index™: 507
Oct 08, 2004  12:42 PM 7

Shop at Chapters.Indigo.ca for Great Savings!

They email notice of a survey, you complete it, get the cheque in the mail (and mine *always* have an expired survey on them ) then wait for the next email. The survey that comes with the cheque has always been a duplicate of one that I'd already received via email & completed.

cheers!

Madness takes it's toll...please have exact change.
chellio77  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add chellio77 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from chellio77
Send a Private Message to chellio77!

Committed in Jul 2004
I'm in Up North
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Oct 08, 2004  1:24 PM 8

What happens is they send out the cheque and notice on the day they send out the email notification of surveys.
So basically they pay you when they notify you!
Just a note you are only allowed one account per household so you likely won't get offers for both accounts.
Enjoy!

freakygirl  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add freakygirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from freakygirl
Send a Private Message to freakygirl!Visit freakygirl's homepage!

Committed in Jan 2004
I'm in sane in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 916
Oct 08, 2004  1:27 PM 9

That happened to me once & I e-mailed Pinecone for help & they said to just refresh the page a few times & the survey would come up & it worked.
Sometimes I get the Cheques first & then the survey & sometimes I get the survey first & the cheque comes a few days after.

Beware the Girl who Dances with Devils
WendyinBoyle  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add WendyinBoyle to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from WendyinBoyle
Send a Private Message to WendyinBoyle!

Committed in May 2003
I'm in Boyle
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 461
Oct 08, 2004  2:08 PM 10

Originally posted by chellio77

What happens is they send out the cheque and notice on the day they send out the email notification of surveys.
So basically they pay you when they notify you!
Just a note you are only allowed one account per household so you likely won't get offers for both accounts.
Enjoy!

THE NOTICE I GOT WITH MY CHECK IS FOR THE SURVEY THAT I HAVE ALREADY DONE, THEY USUALLY EMAIL U ABOUT THE SURVEY AND SEND THE CHECK AT THE SAME TIME

Aurora  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Aurora to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Aurora
Send a Private Message to Aurora!Visit Aurora's homepage!

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 1057
Oct 08, 2004  3:32 PM 11

Tody we got a 5 dollar cheque in the mail. (in Duane's name) It tells us what the user id and password is for the survey that he should do. I try to get to the survey and it is unavailable.

I was notified by e-mail of a survey last week, and received the cheque today (my first one). I too tried to go to the survey that was written in their note today but the survey didn't load. I checked back in e-mail and the survey # is the same as the one I received in e-mail last week. This is probably why you and I both got an error when trying to rach the survey # that came in the postal mail - we already completed the survey.

~ Aurora

llsaro  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add llsaro to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from llsaro
Send a Private Message to llsaro!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 398
Oct 08, 2004  4:32 PM 12

Originally posted by Aurora

I was notified by e-mail of a survey last week, and received the cheque today (my first one). I too tried to go to the survey that was written in their note today but the survey didn't load. I checked back in e-mail and the survey # is the same as the one I received in e-mail last week. This is probably why you and I both got an error when trying to rach the survey # that came in the postal mail - we already completed the survey.

~ Aurora

This happens to me all the time. I think they might process the cheque on the same day they're assigning the surveys and henceforth the "duplication" if you will.
But hey - word to the wise - enjoy the surveys, make the most of the trials and bank the cheques. Cause after a while, the make-up of panelists they're looking for changes and you'll run through some dry spells!

:)
kimxduane  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add kimxduane to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from kimxduane
Send a Private Message to kimxduane!

Committed in Jun 2004
I'm in Thunder Bay
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 75
Oct 09, 2004  1:06 AM 13

Don't Worry all you fishies....if Pinecone signs me up as well, I will let them know we already have an account with them. I tried in both our names because it said it was an application and you may or may not be accepted. I highly doubt they have accepted me (kim) because I applied in my name way before I applied in Duane's. Getting 5 bucks in the mail was very cool, and I wouldn't want to ruin it....so i await patiently

Blessed Be
Ivy  
Slavegirl
Add Ivy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Ivy
Send a Private Message to Ivy!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in
Vancouver BC
Addiction Index™: 4540
Oct 09, 2004  2:26 AM 14

They probably pick Duane over you because males are a harder demographic to come by. A lot more women sign up for this stuff than men. Just a guess anyways...

ErinsMommy36  
Recently Committed Human
Add ErinsMommy36 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ErinsMommy36
Send a Private Message to ErinsMommy36!

Committed in Mar 2004
I'm in
New Brunswick, Canada
Addiction Index™: 33
Oct 09, 2004  7:57 AM 15

I signed up to Pinecone back in Feb,2004 and they have only sent me one survey to do. Guess I must not be that interesting enough for their surveys. Guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed for more surveys ( I have two kids, husband, dogs and cat haha ) thought that would be interesting enough !!

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page   1   2 3 4 5  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 21
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Pinecone Research   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:09 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)