It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Alberta Contests

Alberta Contests

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   4 5 6 7   8    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 8
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Mar 20, 2024  4:43 PM 106

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4vyIxIvrSO/

Calgary

Rules:
1) Follow us and like this post
2) Save this post
3) Tag a friend in the comments
4) Share this to your story and tag me for two extra entries!

This giveaway will be closed on March 29

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
orange  
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Mar 22, 2024  4:36 PM 107

https://www.instagram.com/p/C40ecj_qEC3/

ALBERTA only

et ready for the ultimate Battle of Alberta showdown with TacoTime! ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŽ‰ As the Official Partners, we're firing up the excitement with a sensational prize package that'll add a thrilling twist to your hockey night! ๐Ÿ™Œ

๐ŸŽ‰ GAME DAY PRIZE ๐ŸŽ‰
๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ 2 tickets to witness the intense clash between the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers on April 6 @ 8:00 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome (Lower Bowl Seating)
๐ŸŒฎ $100 TacoTime voucher for an epic pre-game feast!
๐Ÿงฃ 2 TacoTime toques to keep you both warm and stylish

Here's how to win:
1๏ธโƒฃ Follow @tacotimecanada
2๏ธโƒฃ Tag someone you'd take to the hockey game ๐Ÿ† 1 tag = 1 entry, so tag away!
3๏ธโƒฃ Want an extra shot at victory? SHARE this post and TAG @tacotimecanada for a BONUS entry! ๐Ÿš€ (If you're on private, slide into our DMs with a screenshot ๐Ÿ“ฉ)

๐Ÿฅ… Hurry, the clock's ticking! Winner will be picked on March 28, 2023

orange  

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Mar 25, 2024  5:29 PM 108

https://www.facebook.com/maxwellrealty

Get ready to hit the slopes with our exhilarating Ski Pass Giveaway! ๐Ÿ‚โ„๏ธ Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner eager to carve some fresh powder, this is your chance to win FREE ski passes to Marmot Basin in Jasper, AB for an unforgettable winter adventure!
To enter:
1๏ธโƒฃ LIKE this post
2๏ธโƒฃ TAG a friend who you'd love to bring along
3๏ธโƒฃ SHARE this post
4๏ธโƒฃ FOLLOW our page
It's that simple! The more friends you tag, the higher your chances of winning! ๐ŸŒŸ
๐Ÿ”๏ธ Prize: Two FREE Ski Passes
๐Ÿ“… Deadline: March 28, 2024 Good Luck!

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
Apr 02, 2024  9:24 PM 109

https://blog.kmstools.com/2024/04/0...le-april-18-20/

Attention all tool enthusiasts! KMS Tools Red Deer is celebrating the 1st anniversary of its new location at 6525 67 St, Red Deer, Alberta, with an incredible 3-Day Sale from April 18th to 20th!

Enter Our Giveaway for a Chance to Win Big!*
Your chance to win is here! Enter to win 1 of 21 amazing tool prizes worth a combined $6,343!* Just visit our Red Deer store (6525 67 St) and enter during store hours.

gl, have to go in-store. I think this is only valid from April 18th - 20th, but am unsure

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
Apr 02, 2024  9:25 PM 110

https://anythinggrowsalberta.com/spintowin/

In Cochrane, Alberta

April 6th โ€“ 7th, 2024

HOW TO ENTER

Come on down to Anything Grows! At checkout, you will be able to spin our prize wheel for a guaranteed prize!

Prizes must be collected at time of play, are non-transferrable, and cannot be used or accepted at a later date.

You can play up to once per day, when you visit our in-store checkout between April 6th and 7th, 2024.

DETAILS

Contest opens on April 6th at 9:30am, and closes April 7th 2024 at 6:00pm.
Entrants may play up to once per day, when they visit the in-store checkout at Anything Grows.
No purchase necessary to play.
Skill testing question required to claim prize.
Prizes included are: Free pack of seeds valued at $5 or less, Free 5L bag of Pro-Mix Soil, Free pair of gloves valued at $9.99 or less, Free starter herb (2.5โ€ณ pot size), 50% off a pot of your choice, 25% off your purchase, or 10% off your purchase. Prizes cannot be substituted for cash value, and may not be combined with any other offers. Prizes are non-transferrable. Prizes may be claimed only at the time of play, and cannot be used or accepted at a later date.

orange  

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Apr 09, 2024  3:57 PM 111

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5jFC3sLvIx/

Calgary

GIVEAWAY ALERT! Are you Phil-ing lucky?

Our friends at Phil & Sebastian have joined us to bring you an amazing experience for this weekend's concert โ€˜Spotlight on your Philโ€™.
You can score tickets and coffee for two, plus a bag of coffee to take home.
This Phil loves sharing coffee across Calgary, so grab yours before the show or enjoy a perfectly brewed cup with your favourite Phil at home.

Wanna be the winner?๐Ÿ’ซ
Be sure to follow both accounts @philandseb and @calgaryphil don't forget to tag the person you want to take with you.

Winner will be announced this Friday at noon

orange  

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Apr 18, 2024  7:09 PM 112

https://www.instagram.com/p/C56bPdoPtyE/

pick up in Red Deer

SKATE WALL GIVEAWAY ๐Ÿคฉ
*IMPORTANT READ EVERYTHING BELOW*
(we only have this 1 account, donโ€™t give your credit card info to accountโ€™s pretending to be us for this giveaway)

COMPLETE THESE STEPS๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
1. save this post and share it on your story (extra entries)
2. tag 2 friends in the comments (multiple entries allowed)
3. follow us and like this post

We will pick a WINNER April 25th and announce it on our story. Winners can come grab any deck from the wall!
(Enter multiple times by tagging different people)
* you must complete steps to be eligible to win. As participants of this giveaway we own rights to this photo. All entries must be submitted by April 25th, 12pm MST. Winner must pick up prize in Red Deer AB.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   4 5 6 7   8    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 8
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
• Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Alberta Contests   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
1:14 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)