It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > HELP! I need help with... > Favourite Christmas Cookie or Bar Recipes

Favourite Christmas Cookie or Bar Recipes

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Kitty Cat  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Kitty Cat to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Kitty Cat
Send a Private Message to Kitty Cat!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in cognito
GTA
Addiction Index™: 166
Nov 03, 2018  4:47 PM 1

I am Looking for some tried and true favourite Cookies/Bars or cake/loaf recipes for Christmas. Have you any you would like to share?

Once upon a time.....
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
grace1972  
Growin' Gills!
Add grace1972 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from grace1972
Send a Private Message to grace1972!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in White Rock
BC
Addiction Index™: 798
Nov 05, 2018  2:47 PM 2

Hi there,

I have tons that I've made often. And I find the best ones that never fail come from the Rock Recipes. They are also on Facebook (Rock Recipes). The fella is from Newfoundland, and he is an amazing chef and baker. Here is the link to his website. Worth checking out! Have fun baking!!

http://www.rockrecipes.com/

Kitty Cat  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Kitty Cat to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Kitty Cat
Send a Private Message to Kitty Cat!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in cognito
GTA
Addiction Index™: 166
Nov 05, 2018  9:13 PM 3

Originally posted by grace1972
Hi there,

I have tons that I've made often. And I find the best ones that never fail come from the Rock Recipes. They are also on Facebook (Rock Recipes). The fella is from Newfoundland, and he is an amazing chef and baker. Here is the link to his website. Worth checking out! Have fun baking!!

http://www.rockrecipes.com/

Thanks so much! Great website! I have already picked some cookies to bake!

Once upon a time.....
grace1972  
Growin' Gills!
Add grace1972 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from grace1972
Send a Private Message to grace1972!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in White Rock
BC
Addiction Index™: 798
Nov 06, 2018  2:52 PM 4

Originally posted by Kitty Cat
Thanks so much! Great website! I have already picked some cookies to bake!

You are most welcome! I'm glad you like the website! Have fun making your yummy cookies!

dewcat  
I'm just a slave in a gilded cage.
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to dewcat!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Addiction Index™: 4569
Dec 05, 2018  2:33 PM 5

Chapters.Indigo Gift Cards!

These choolate caramel squares are hands-down the favorite of all the men in my family:https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/1...tbread-squares/
I usually double the recipe and bake in a 9" x 12" pan because what else are you going to do with half a can of Eagle Brand

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > HELP! I need help with... > Favourite Christmas Cookie or Bar Recipes   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
11:41 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)