It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Birds and People...Light and Sound

Birds and People...Light and Sound

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   6 7 8 9   10    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 10
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
Aug 07, 2022  10:11 AM 136

I guess sometimes when I ring out my brain a dif way or it seems to sink a little lower without the energies of people picking it up to multiply the effects of something

I just like to think we can have love for all here, but everytime you start to believe that, it's always the news or something, that seems to throw you off and make you revert to your old life, kinda, or at least in thought. Where's the sustainable love for all that you can find that peace in your brain and just smirk out a smile and never let it drop. That's what I'm trying to figure out, but I think happiness sustained too long in a sleep where you're in the universe too, but only cuz it drooped in not to leave us hanging. Like a mushroom cap bomb, or a dinosaur with its head above the trees, but no one is anything other than what the dream does to you to try and slow you down. I can only try to pick up speed, but yeah, guess I don't know in this masquerade where everything is divided as so, how to find that peace, and maybe ephinize a vision of paradise that I don't want to draw out lol, maybe paradise is waiting and no true glimpses, just a scene that gets you better but not forever, anyways too much rambling, i'm out to enter the weeklies, late again this week lol

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Aug 07, 2022  12:26 PM 137

through everything that has too many 0's and you somehow adopt yourself to a genre wholeheartedly and conform, you're bound to disillusion yourself in imagination, and chase down your wants rather than your needs. It's a neverending struggle til you rearrange it somehow, and this life is made up of brothers and sisters. At this point, it feels like I won't do anything silly or retarded again, but somehow have to break the rules if I don't work and my hobby is contesting. It's yours, everything in this world seems to make money holy. Rip people off, that's fine, but turn it into cash and it could be deemed as fraud. Lying has no repercussions cuz no one knows the basis of your mind in this unfolding dream. It's more or less reminders the machine catches of your energy as you're retracted in the gravity valley of all you've seen and heard. And it tries to signal it off, but it's all rather stale and conformist to just being dazed and somewhat there and having the same things so to speak to say when that part is provoked, not like we're on strings, just that normal ain't normal sometimes as it's just not fun. No idea what I'm off again. I'll try to find some contests. No one can read this bs and find anything good in it I'm sure, just some ramblings lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Aug 07, 2022  12:49 PM 138

And to still continue the point, would I rather take it away from people that play contests, the wins, or rather sell a few here and there, from the sponsors that "got the lives" lol, and possibly get a few interns to channel back. Who cares, maybe every person in the world is somewhat similar, somewhat unique, but you get the point. And what do I care about people's lives that suck, if they don't build a foundation, they're just reaching for help cuz it sucks and they're sad. They spend more time in commercials, basically being a benchwarmer without too much of anything, rather than adopt the full feature in whatever it is, see a little clearer with the right weed, and be patient until the world changes, games get lost, and the world breaks off the pie piece and backgammon gravity and electrical conduction from the electric fields that from above, seems to be water. Guess I now put a dif spin on the effect of the mgmt song - electric feel. Maybe it's just getting some static, this world's paradise, so that you feel good living the life you do and being hugged by your clothes...static after all lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Aug 27, 2022  7:52 AM 139

I don't know what I'm thinking of today, but if the world to become interactive and true 3-d, has to go through space, time and matter. If matter is the green light, it's no wonder travel never feels fast lol. But like our past in the stargate, being drawn by energies, reminding us of the past, but we have to remember the future is for life. If the first generations dreams got woven into star trek, they did say the future is klingon. Maybe they never won, but the empire's future may be russian-chinese it seems. Haha, it's all for the people.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   6 7 8 9   10    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 10
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Birds and People...Light and Sound   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:50 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)