It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Wal Mart Owen Sound, Ontario GRRRRR!

Wal Mart Owen Sound, Ontario GRRRRR!

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Joey  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Joey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Joey
Send a Private Message to Joey!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in Ontario's West Coast

Addiction Index™: 463
Jun 04, 2008  10:05 AM 1

I work at Wal Mart and yesterday when I got off work there was a blue WM cart up against my new car! WHAT IN GODS NAME IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN OWEN SOUND? Are you too LAZY to put the carts back where they belong Now I have a dent in the car!

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Lynda  
Growin' Gills!
Add Lynda to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Lynda
Send a Private Message to Lynda!

Committed in Jun 2007
I'm in OS
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 563
Jun 05, 2008  10:05 AM 2

Originally posted by Joey
I work at Wal Mart and yesterday when I got off work there was a blue WM cart up against my new car! WHAT IN GODS NAME IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN OWEN SOUND? Are you too LAZY to put the carts back where they belong Now I have a dent in the car!

Not trying to be rude or anything but how do you know it was from a person from Owen Sound!! We have a lot of people outside of our "Scenic City" that visit us. Did you get the licience plate and get it checked out, is that how you know??
If I had a new car, I would park away from other cars especially at walmart where it is alway busy and you being an employee should know that . Don't they have an employee parking for you to park?

Joey  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Joey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Joey
Send a Private Message to Joey!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in Ontario's West Coast

Addiction Index™: 463
Jun 05, 2008  10:14 AM 3

Originally posted by Lynda
Not trying to be rude or anything but how do you know it was from a person from Owen Sound!! We have a lot of people outside of our "Scenic City" that visit us. Did you get the licience plate and get it checked out, is that how you know??
If I had a new car, I would park away from other cars especially at walmart where it is alway busy and you being an employee should know that . Don't they have an employee parking for you to park?

I DO part away from other people. I park on the other side of the garden center over by Montans! Of course I did NOT get the plate # I WAS working!

Nemo  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nemo to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nemo
Send a Private Message to Nemo!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in my own little world!
Beautiful BC!
Addiction Index™: 328
Jun 05, 2008  11:42 AM 4

Free Shipping on Orders Over $25 at Indigo!

Originally posted by Lynda

I think Joey was just looking to vent and was feeling a little frustrated No need to be defensive, unless it was you who left a cart parked up alongside another vehicle on that day

On that note, that really sucks Joey! I would be ripping mad at that as well! Almost as upsetting as the day I came outside to catch my three year old son 'coloring' on my truck with rocks!! Aaagh!! Kids are great! I hope you can get the dent out relatively inexpensively and I don't think it matters where you park, people are thoughtless.

This is more fun than when the pigs ate my little brother!!
wilmagrace  
I live for Juju!
Add wilmagrace to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from wilmagrace
Send a Private Message to wilmagrace!

Committed in Mar 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1887
Jun 05, 2008  11:22 PM 5

I agree there is more damage to cars in parking lots and I find where I work with the big vans everything is so crowded and then they valet park in the aisles. When i had my new car i used to come early to park it near front door because in the back part the mountain bikes race through the parking lot to get to mountain and knock off side mirrors etc. And even if you park far away and leave lots of room when you come out some joker is parked inches from your car and of course has to bang car doors to get out. I sympathize with you, drivers are so inconsiderate but it is the same all over although once i came out from a store and a young woman left a note on my windshield wiper with her name and tel. number apologizing for driving her big van up over the hood of my new mini in her efforts to park or leave, I suppose she didnt see my car hers was so high, it made it easier insurance wise but still upsetting and a bother to get it fixed. But there was an honest person!

jacqui  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add jacqui to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from jacqui
Send a Private Message to jacqui!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in bloomfield
new brunswick
Addiction Index™: 441
Jun 07, 2008  8:11 AM 6

I live in a small community with only one drug store , they have one handicap parking spot in front of the store .

Twice now when taking my mother to the drug store people have parked beside us in the one handicap parking spot , the first time they took my side mirror and bent it backwards , then had the balls to complain we were taking up two spaces (duh , the handicapped parking space is larger than a regular parking space).

I couldn't help but wonder if they were really that stupid ..........then when it happened the second time I knew it had to be plain stupidity . Seems people are just getting dumber and dumber and if they see a space close by the store they have the need to try and squeeze in said space

LAW OF PROBABILITY:The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Wal Mart Owen Sound, Ontario GRRRRR!   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
9:05 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)