It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > HollyWebDVD: Canadian Online DVD Rentals Part 2

HollyWebDVD: Canadian Online DVD Rentals Part 2

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   6 7 8 9   10    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 10
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
movieking  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add movieking to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from movieking
Send a Private Message to movieking!Visit movieking's homepage!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in St. John's
NF
Addiction Index™: 535
Aug 24, 2002  12:51 PM 136

It really does make HollywebDVD look pretty bad in my opinion. Like it was already said, if you can't control a regular recurring problem that you already know about, I would not have much confidence in dealing with the company for any other problem. Here's hoping that it doesn't turn any more of your customers off...

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
firehawk12  
Recently Committed Human
Add firehawk12 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from firehawk12
Send a Private Message to firehawk12!

Committed in Sep 2003
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 7
Sep 09, 2003  10:54 PM 137

Hey, any updates on this? How's their service?

gilsan  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add gilsan to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from gilsan
Send a Private Message to gilsan!Visit gilsan's homepage!

Committed in Jul 2001
I'm in Bridgewater NS

Addiction Index™: 1440
Sep 10, 2003  4:32 PM 138

I used this Hollyweb DVD when it was first posted and found that the turn around time for DVD's was to slow.

I think they are located in the west and I am in Ontario, and that may have contributed to the slow down. The other thing I didn't like was that all the 2 disc DVD's were sent out seperately, (counted as two seperate rentals).

I have since tried Movies for Me and have been very happy with their service (they are located in Ontario)

snugabugblankets.etsy.com
thriftymom  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add thriftymom to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from thriftymom
Send a Private Message to thriftymom!

Committed in Jul 2004
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 81
Jul 15, 2004  10:36 PM 139

I used HollywebDVD when they first came out too and found them to be a bit slow...also when I emailed on customer service it took a while to get a reply...can't comment on their service now, as it was about a year ago.

I use dvdflix.ca now and they are AWESOME! Turnaround time is about 2-3 days. For example, I get on Monday, return Wednesday morning and have another one on Friday. Not too shabby! I've noticed that holidays are slower (obviously), but still pretty quick. I sent some DVD's out Wednesday on the week of the holiday and had ones back by the following Tuesday.

It is also 3 out for $19.99 a month, which I have found is the most inexpensive deal out there. They also give you a free two week trial...total cost was $21 and change per month...

Website is http://www.dvdflix.ca

Philsy  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Philsy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Philsy
Send a Private Message to Philsy!Visit Philsy's homepage!

Committed in Aug 2001
I'm in constant need of a hug in
Vancouver BC.
Addiction Index™: 122
Jul 16, 2004  11:40 AM 140 Dell.ca: Great deals on Windows PCs!

I used to be with HollyWeb DVD and was pretty unimpressed. Very slow and their selection wasn't great (at least for my tastes). I'm now with Zip.ca and I'm really happy with them.

Phil

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   6 7 8 9   10    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 10
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > HollyWebDVD: Canadian Online DVD Rentals Part 2   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
8:01 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)