It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Shark

Shark

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
brighteyes67  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add brighteyes67 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from brighteyes67
Send a Private Message to brighteyes67!

Committed in Sep 2003
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 182
Sep 24, 2006  1:27 PM 1

Has anyone watched the show "Shark" on Global Thusday night @ 10:00.I'd be interested in knowing what others thoughts are on this show and James Wood.Thanks.
Brighteyes

Edit by a Juju Slave: [threads merged]
Juju's a neurotic neat freak so we've merged two threads into one. Everyone cross your fins and hope he didn't notice...

Edited by a Juju Slave on
Sep 24, 2006 at 4:19 PM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Vidgal  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Vidgal to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Vidgal
Send a Private Message to Vidgal!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in describable
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 400
Sep 24, 2006  2:22 PM 2

I liked it. James Woods was really good. I will probably keep on watching. I actually got a DVD copy of the premier episode thru Influecers/Global TV insider. It also had a copy of Brothers & Sisters that debuts tonight. It was, however, the original pilot. This was not supposed to be released so I have to watch tonight and see just how different it is. Here is the link to join

http://www.theinfluencers.ca/insiders/

dewcat  
I'm just a slave in a gilded cage.
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to dewcat!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Addiction Index™: 4569
Sep 24, 2006  4:14 PM 3

Originally posted by brighteyes67
Has anyone watched the show "Shark" on Global Thusday night @ 10:00.I'd be interested in knowing what others thoughts are on this show and James Wood.Thanks.
Brighteyes

It started out looking like this was going to have a really interesting lead character but he had already lost his "bite" by the end of the first episode. The station took an interesting concept but seems to be chickening out and going middle-of-the-road with it. Looks like this is going to be just another lawyer drama.

Too bad, I had high hopes with Woods in the lead.

brighteyes67  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add brighteyes67 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from brighteyes67
Send a Private Message to brighteyes67!

Committed in Sep 2003
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 182
Sep 24, 2006  6:04 PM 4

Yes I got an advance copy from Influencers too.Was the pilot any different an tv?I will watch Brothers and Sisters tonight too and see if there's a difference.I liked the first episode of Shark.Its good to see an actor like James Wood on television.Will be interesting to see where it goes.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Shark   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
3:56 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)