It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Family Guy movie released on torrent sites

Family Guy movie released on torrent sites

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
NakedGord  
I'm not wearing pants
Add NakedGord to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NakedGord
Send a Private Message to NakedGord!Visit NakedGord's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in Bloc, NDP or Lib-the Cons will still be kept dowm

Addiction Index™: 2750
Jul 25, 2005  8:41 AM 1

For those who can't wait to see it copies have started to appear - but please if you like the show buy the disc when it comes out so more great shows will continue to be brought back (can't wait for that Futurama movie )

The Naked Gord Program web broadcast. Video, Mp3s and more...
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
kritafo  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add kritafo to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from kritafo
Send a Private Message to kritafo!

Committed in Jul 2002
I'm in Calgary
AB
Addiction Index™: 517
Jul 25, 2005  1:55 PM 2

Thanks Naked Gord! We love Famiy Guy, but I dind't know about the Futurama movie! So thanks for the heads up!

Kritafo

........I am so poor I can't pay attention!....
Rustling Leaf  
Extra Buttery
Add Rustling Leaf to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Rustling Leaf
Send a Private Message to Rustling Leaf!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the microwave

Addiction Index™: 2395
Jul 26, 2005  12:30 AM 3

I’m getting this from "the bay” as I type. There was a barfing scene in a recent episode that had me laughing like an evil monkey on a trampoline.

Would love to have the Futurama TV show return. It had the best stories of all the animated sitcoms. Didn’t just move from one gag to another.

NakedGord  
I'm not wearing pants
Add NakedGord to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NakedGord

Committed in May 2001

Jul 26, 2005  3:55 AM 4

Originally posted by kritafo

Thanks Naked Gord! We love Famiy Guy, but I dind't know about the Futurama movie! So thanks for the heads up!

Kritafo

NP

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=...28&from=rss

Here's more info on the Futurama movie. Apprently there might be as many as 3 (but I'm hoping these sell well and they'll be more )

NakedGord  
I'm not wearing pants

Committed in May 2001

Jul 26, 2005  3:59 AM 5

Originally posted by Rustling Leaf
I’m getting this from "the bay” as I type. There was a barfing scene in a recent episode that had me laughing like an evil monkey on a trampoline.

Would love to have the Futurama TV show return. It had the best stories of all the animated sitcoms. Didn’t just move from one gag to another.

In the various commentary tracks Groining describes an arc that he had and pointed out big parts of it as it went along (regarding Nibbler). Hopefully he'll be able to finish what he had in mind. I was really cool to see sutble things in first season eps tied to stuff in later seasons that I never noticed tilll he pointed them out in the tracks.

kritafo  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add kritafo to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from kritafo

Committed in Jul 2002
I'm in Calgary
AB
Jul 26, 2005  9:04 AM 6

Yeah I found this website that picked apart the whole Futurama show and pointed out thing most people woudn't notice.. I was fascinated that Matt G does all this and The average person wouldn't get half of it. Now I watch for it all in the Futurama episodes, see what I can get in and out of context.

Now if someone would just bring back "the tick" Not the cartoon, but the one with Patrick Warburton. Sheesh, all my favourites seem to fall by the wayside.

Kritafo

NakedGord  
I'm not wearing pants

Committed in May 2001

Jul 26, 2005  10:06 AM 7

Originally posted by kritafo
Now if someone would just bring back "the tick" Not the cartoon, but the one with Patrick Warburton. Sheesh, all my favourites seem to fall by the wayside.

Kritafo

LOL. Tell me about it. Same here. That's why I'm hoping this PPV model will work so more good shows will stay on the air. Apprently Arrested Development might not be coming back for next year yet that crapfest According to Jim keeps turning along. I think I only hate Yes Dear more than that show

The Tick? You mean the one with Puddy from Seinfeld as the Tick? If so that show rocked too. I have the discs. A few movies of that direct to disc would be awesome.

kritafo  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Jul 2002
I'm in Calgary
AB
Jul 26, 2005  12:23 PM 8

Yes "the tick" with "puddy" I loved it! Yes I agree, there isn't a worse show on TV than Yes Dear! As a matter a fact. I can barely sit through most of those shows. I have been reduced to repeats of my favourites downloading and buying episodes of favourites. Discovery Channel, to watch a few shows. Food Network to watch Alton Brown...how sad. Not that TV is everything but it's nice to completely let go.

Kritafo

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Family Guy movie released on torrent sites   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
12:17 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)