It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Big Trouble in Little China $17.99 FS In Store

Big Trouble in Little China $17.99 FS In Store

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
King Eddy III  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add King Eddy III to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from King Eddy III
Send a Private Message to King Eddy III!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in Never Never Land

Addiction Index™: 211
Jun 19, 2001  8:00 PM 1

I was at Future Shop store (Northland-Calgary) today, and they had "Big Trouble in Little China" on for $17.99 (reg price listed at $29.99). Seemed pretty good for a 2 DVD DTS5.1/DD4.1 set.

It seems that every DVD Future Shop has online ends up selling about $2 less in the store. Two more examples today with "Big Trouble in Little China" and "Point Break", both of which were $17.99 in store and $19.99 online, plus shipping. With no FS online coupons to be found, how do they sell any DVDs online

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Y-Man  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Y-Man to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Y-Man
Send a Private Message to Y-Man!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in Windsor, ON

Addiction Index™: 160
Jun 19, 2001  9:15 PM 2

I find the opposite is true with the FS store in Windsor. Online is $2-3 less than the ones sold in the store. I also find price discrepancies between what's in the store and what's in their weekly flyer.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Big Trouble in Little China $17.99 FS In Store   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
1:39 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)