It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Favourute TV shows?

Favourute TV shows?

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 2
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
NakedGord  
I'm not wearing pants
Add NakedGord to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NakedGord
Send a Private Message to NakedGord!Visit NakedGord's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in Bloc, NDP or Lib-the Cons will still be kept dowm

Addiction Index™: 2750
Sep 17, 2005  10:29 AM 17

Originally posted by vangleason
Are they really releasing Jack Benny box sets? Will they be remastered? This would really make my whole life complete.

Same here man. Same here. AFAIK the rumour mill is "these will be released. When - who knows?"

The Naked Gord Program web broadcast. Video, Mp3s and more...
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
alligator  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add alligator to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from alligator
Send a Private Message to alligator!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in The wilds of suburbia with my
sweetie, ON
Addiction Index™: 977
Sep 19, 2005  7:58 AM 18

Chapters.Indigo Gift Cards!

I really like the Gilmore Girls - just watched the season opener last week. I think it's going in a good direction with Lorelai pulling away and letting Rory make her own mistakes - their relationship in high school was nice and sort of enviable but I've been thinking since she started university that they were a little to enmeshed still.

Also, hubby and I enjoy watching the Daily Show - Evolution Schmevolution was great last week. How can you not laugh over Jon's skepticism of the 'intelligent design' of the scrotum?

And we've also been watching Robson Arms which we quite enjoy. Good quirky canadian comedy - like it much better than Corner Gas which I watched a couple episodes of but just couldn't get into.

Life is not a dress rehearsal.
NakedGord  
I'm not wearing pants
Add NakedGord to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NakedGord
Send a Private Message to NakedGord!Visit NakedGord's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in Bloc, NDP or Lib-the Cons will still be kept dowm

Addiction Index™: 2750
Sep 19, 2005  10:47 AM 19

Originally posted by alligator
I really like the Gilmore Girls - just watched the season opener last week. I think it's going in a good direction with Lorelai pulling away and letting Rory make her own mistakes - their relationship in high school was nice and sort of enviable but I've been thinking since she started university that they were a little to enmeshed still.

I used to like Gilmore Girls alot during the first season but got kinda annoyed with how "kitchy" they took the concept of not being rich and how fun it was for the "Gilmore Girls" to go slumming instead of living the highlife.

Also, hubby and I enjoy watching the Daily Show - Evolution Schmevolution was great last week. How can you not laugh over Jon's skepticism of the 'intelligent design' of the scrotum?

That was classic! Even the "intelligent" design guy was laughing at that one. They gotta re-edit that whole week and sell it as a DVD.

And we've also been watching Robson Arms which we quite enjoy. Good quirky canadian comedy - like it much better than Corner Gas which I watched a couple episodes of but just couldn't get into.

I like some eps but from what I've seen they every ep seems to be a variation on love. Finding it; losing it; keeping it etc. Although their are some funny moments in every ep often (esp when the love 'fails') it seems to fall into the drama category - I even noticed a TV listing had (drama) in the brackets for it.

The Naked Gord Program web broadcast. Video, Mp3s and more...
rustybraces  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add rustybraces to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from rustybraces
Send a Private Message to rustybraces!

Committed in Aug 2005
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 378
Sep 24, 2005  6:01 PM 21

in no particular order;
house
ER
prision break
reba

did anyone catch Everyone hates Chris?
what did you think
I also like
Reunion

MaxPower2000  
Growin' Gills!
Add MaxPower2000 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from MaxPower2000
Send a Private Message to MaxPower2000!

Committed in Aug 2001
I'm in Ottawa
ON
Addiction Index™: 593
Sep 26, 2005  11:57 AM 22

Now that the fall season has started, I also want to add "My Name is Earl" to the list as well. Man the pilot was funny. I've been a fan of Jason Lee since Mallrats.

I've also watched the premiers for Threshold, Supernatural and Invasion. Three new shows that are more on the 'scary' side (to some anyway). So far, they seem okay. Not sure which I will follow yet.

alligator  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add alligator to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from alligator
Send a Private Message to alligator!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in The wilds of suburbia with my
sweetie, ON
Addiction Index™: 977
Sep 27, 2005  7:34 AM 23

Originally posted by MaxPower2000
Now that the fall season has started, I also want to add "My Name is Earl" to the list as well. Man the pilot was funny. I've been a fan of Jason Lee since Mallrats.

ah yes. I'll second that - hubby and I watched it. Thought it was great, second episode on tonight.

Life is not a dress rehearsal.
sabine79  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add sabine79 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sabine79
Send a Private Message to sabine79!Visit sabine79's homepage!

Committed in Nov 2004
I'm in
SK
Addiction Index™: 358
Sep 27, 2005  8:00 PM 24

I like watching Wife Swap, Trading Spouses, and I am looking forward to The Amazing Race 8 which begins tonight. It should be fun. I also like watching Malcolm in the Middle, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, and Three's Company (I remember watching it when I was little!).
As for Everybody Hates Chris, it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be but it wasn't too bad either IMO. I kind of identified with the characters because my dad used to work the night shift too and we would always have to be quiet and also had to make sure to wake him up at a certain time! But we'll see how the rest of the episodes turn out...

The best things in life are free!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 2
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Favourute TV shows?   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
12:09 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)