It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Total Action Universe: Die Hard Ultimate with free ground shipping?

Total Action Universe: Die Hard Ultimate with free ground shipping?

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
DavidY  
I live for Juju!
Add DavidY to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from DavidY
Send a Private Message to DavidY!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in love with DVDs!
B.C.
Addiction Index™: 1965
Jun 30, 2001  8:01 PM 1

I have never dealt with TAU. Today, I saw Die Hard Ultimate for $69.95. For 1st time vistors, there is a $5 coupon (code is TAUDVD).

There is some mention at their website about FREE ground shipping for Canadians. Update: Elsewhere on their website, they mention that they charge CDN$4 for shipments less than a pound. What gives?

Does TAU charge PST? I am in B.C. Update: After checking further at their website, I think that they do for B.C. residents. Maybe other Canadians get the exemption

Do they charge when it ships? or when the order is made? Update: I think that they charge when it ships.

Thanks.

Dave

- updated

Edited by DavidY on
Jun 30, 2001 at 8:18 PM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Cyanne  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Cyanne to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Cyanne
Send a Private Message to Cyanne!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in my happy place
Montreal
Addiction Index™: 542
Jun 30, 2001  10:05 PM 2

This deal was posted on the bowl a few weeks ago. My mind's all fuzzy now but if I remember correctly at the time it was advertised as 5$ off + free shipping. Judging by the fact now it's now advertised just as 5$ off and that there's an announcement about new shipping rates on their front page, it looks like they've recently begun to offer free shipping in Canada and haven't gotten around to updating the information on their shipping page yet.

I ordered a DVD from them a few weeks ago using this coupon and it went nicely. The title was listed as a "special order" but it shipped in just two days! My credit card was billed when it shipped. As for tax.... oh! I'm just looking at my receipt now and it looks like they charged me a negative amount of tax! I didn't notice before but it seems I paid -35¢ in tax.... if only everything worked that way!

DavidY  
I live for Juju!
Add DavidY to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from DavidY
Send a Private Message to DavidY!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in love with DVDs!
B.C.
Addiction Index™: 1965
Jun 30, 2001  10:47 PM 3 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Thanks for your response, Cyanne. It is much appreciated.

Dave

Jonnhy99  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Jonnhy99 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Jonnhy99
Send a Private Message to Jonnhy99!

Committed in Jul 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 54
Jul 01, 2001  1:14 AM 4

I ordered from them dam tax .35cents i was like wow, what the f*** has to be an error. ahh well B.C pst is that much alone. ahh great deal, just need to update there site.

GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
Jul 01, 2001  3:31 AM 5

Welcome to the Bowl, J99!

Costa The Slaveboy
Unregistered  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Jul 01, 2001  1:17 PM 6

thanks, love it here already , great site

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Total Action Universe: Die Hard Ultimate with free ground shipping?   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
5:31 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)