It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Turn your junk mail into rewards!

Turn your junk mail into rewards!

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Lynda  
Growin' Gills!
Add Lynda to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Lynda
Send a Private Message to Lynda!

Committed in Jun 2007
I'm in OS
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 563
Jan 04, 2017  1:06 PM 1

hi Everyone,
I know we all have excess emails from companies that we have to" like" to enter contest in return for them sending us their newsletter, sales flyers etc...there is a company in States that are now taking on more Canadians that want to turn those emails into points that change into Visa gift cards...I have been doing this for over a year now and once again they opened it up to Canada...I only send non-personal emails to them, eg Shoppers Drugstore, Hudson Bay, etc...I get between $20-$40 each month (sometimes $60)...you accumulate 2000 points each month in exchange for a $20 gc....So Turn your junk mail into rewards! Private Message me to send you the link or if you would like me to answer any questions.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Turn your junk mail into rewards!   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
4:08 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)