It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Contests November 29-December 5,20021

Contests November 29-December 5,20021

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   4 5 6 7   8    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 8
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 227
Dec 05, 2021  11:22 AM 106

https://banffavebrewingco.ca/babc-n...and-conditions/

Alberta only, Win a New Year's Eve Package + hotel for 2 nights

Entrants must scan the QR code and fill out the ballot to enter to win. Maximum of one entry per person, per day.

sorry no idea how to really enter, scan the QR code? on packages, in store, might have to email them if really interested in this, good luck

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 05, 2021  11:23 AM 107

QC ONLY, hockey trip to see Montreal play in Vancouver, must nominate someone, good luck

https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/fans/acfanflight

https://cms.nhl.bamgrid.com/images/...y-file/file.pdf

patstin  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 05, 2021  11:28 AM 108

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...oliday-Shoppers

found this, but can't find a way to enter, open to Canada, all offers, but saw this:

December 12 – A chance to win one of six FIAT ®500 vehicles5 and 40 percent off full-priced purchases1

HOW DO YOU ENTER? Hopefully someone can figure it out and post here lol

patstin  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 05, 2021  1:46 PM 109

canada wide, NO QC, but ON Def BEST as you have to pick up prize in one of their locations:

https://a.pgtb.me/J377Wl

Treasure Hunt 12 days, on day 5, good luck

patstin  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 05, 2021  4:49 PM 110

https://www.withinus.ca

pop up shows up, can play daily until DEC 12th. Can win discounts or prizes. Since I looked at the wheel, I think you can win a $50 gift card.

good luck

bigal  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add bigal to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bigal
Send a Private Message to bigal!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Niagara Falls
ON
Addiction Index™: 1422
Dec 05, 2021  4:50 PM 111

Originally posted by patstin

found this, but can't find a way to enter, open to Canada, all offers, but saw this:

December 12 – A chance to win one of six FIAT ®500 vehicles5 and 40 percent off full-priced purchases1

This is a press release from 2012 (9 years ago)

All you had to do was READ IT to find that out

patstin  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 05, 2021  5:25 PM 112

Originally posted by bigal
This is a press release from 2012 (9 years ago)

All you had to do was READ IT to find that out

I was scrolling, and googled it. Than I figured it out and posted another reply. Guess no one checks or proofreads my contests cuz they're usually good. We're all too busy reading everything that's drivelled in our present day like cue cards to a life that doesn't let you graze and bask in the grandeur of the pasture or some relaxing essence that's always blocked out because someone or something from the corner of your eye seems to lose control or act funny. Reading is not something I do for fun. I scroll google like the fifth element and some things stick out, click on them and share. Can't be held accountable for not wanting my eyes to scroll sideways when I'm pulling it down. Who knows how information is passed on through this universe, all I know is there's usually no program for life and living, it's for cash and something quick. We all get away from those chores, if we're poor we don't lose, we just take it easy and take care of what's important.

Everything should be bullet point or note taken, whoever invented these words in any language doesn't have enough to say or talk about universally. It's all region locked to keep the strings from breaking

Nevertheless, Cap Letters is like yelling at me. I gotta make a point. Ha ha, it's all good I'm sure. Have a good one

orange  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 466
Dec 05, 2021  6:54 PM 113

this is from 2012 :/

orange  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Dec 05, 2021  6:59 PM 114

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXG99MVO1Sw/ (direct link for today's contest)

https://www.instagram.com/gongshowgear/ (their instagram page)

12 days of.... started today. GongshowGear. each daily contest is only open for the one day.

It’s the 12 days of holiday giveaways! This is Day 1, and we are giving away a pack of 6 brand new hockey lifestyle socks.

We will be running these giveaways on both our facebook and instagram page so enter on both to maximize chances of winning. Only one winner will be announced from either. #GONGSHOW #giveaway

How to enter:
-follow @gongshowgear (if you’re not already) on either FB and Instagram.
-like this post, and
-tag two friends in the comments below! (more comments = more entries)
-share to your story for an additional entry!

Terms & Conditions: This contest is in no way affiliated with Instagram. US & CA residents only.

orange  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Dec 05, 2021  7:02 PM 115

https://www.instagram.com/surex_insurance/

12 days of... (today is day 5). different prize each day. Answer their question.

Open to Canadian residents only. The contest will close on Dec 14th 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be selected at random and notified directly via direct message

Good luck!

orange  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Dec 05, 2021  7:04 PM 116

Starts Dec. 6

https://www.facebook.com/Zimplikids/

It is that time of year again to #WIN some amazing prizes for you and your family
You can enter on our Instagram's or Twitter too..________
_________
Starting 6th December we will be giving away lots of prizes for 12 days straight!

bigal  
Add bigal to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bigal

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Niagara Falls
ON
Dec 05, 2021  7:05 PM 117

I was scrolling, and googled it. Than I figured it out and posted another reply. Guess no one checks or proofreads my contests cuz they're usually good. We're all too busy reading everything that's drivelled in our present day like cue cards to a life that doesn't let you graze and bask in the grandeur of the pasture or some relaxing essence that's always blocked out because someone or something from the corner of your eye seems to lose control or act funny. Reading is not something I do for fun. I scroll google like the fifth element and some things stick out, click on them and share. Can't be held accountable for not wanting my eyes to scroll sideways when I'm pulling it down. Who knows how information is passed on through this universe, all I know is there's usually no program for life and living, it's for cash and something quick. We all get away from those chores, if we're poor we don't lose, we just take it easy and take care of what's important.

Everything should be bullet point or note taken, whoever invented these words in any language doesn't have enough to say or talk about universally. It's all region locked to keep the strings from breaking

Nevertheless, Cap Letters is like yelling at me. I gotta make a point. Ha ha, it's all good I'm sure. Have a good one

Please get one of your doctors to adjust your meds.

patstin  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 05, 2021  7:12 PM 118 Dell.ca: Great deals on Windows PCs!

Originally posted by orange
this is from 2012 :/

To add from bigal's reply, and to my meaningless in futility reply, I guess we all irk from something, just to get the groove, and we're all riding this out. Can't get too aggravated at the simplicity of some things, rather the bang of anything. There's no real lasting moment that you can cling to, so today usually has more meaning than you think. All in all, there's really no way to live fully unless you have the means. The rest of the clockwork is running and we're all timing in or out. There's no second guessing usually, and sometimes, wisdom takes a while to react and set the knowledge into motion. It usually takes me a couple of hours to wake up, and than at some point after I've chilled to get better and let myself go. I take it orange is also running through the list of contests, and entering. I recall entering the fb ones during christmas lol. I just checked the status of my contests and over the weekend did them in the evening, and it took about 20 minutes to fill them all out. Got a few extras from the daily contest list from another website. Good thing I checked around. Can prob post them here but I'm not much for reposting. I do the google runs cuz I think I'm reading the paper around a fire with my feet having a water massage and my hands keyboarding and my head staring at some light that's not too bright and not too dim. Beats me...I might've smoked too much today lol

bigal  

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Niagara Falls
ON
Dec 05, 2021  8:19 PM 119

https://www.iheartradio.ca/contests...cash-1.16555917

The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball brought to you by Virgin Plus is back! Friday, December 10th live from Madison Square Garden, watch on the iHeartRadioCA YouTube Channel and you could win $2500.00 in Christmas Cash!

Featuring performances by Lil Nas X, Ed Sheeran, Jonas Brothers, Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, Saweetie and more. Fans will not only be able to see incredible performances, but the event takes you back to seeing your favourite artists live on stage!

Come back here after the show to enter the First and Last song performed, for a chance to win.

You can tune in to watch the 2021 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball in Canada this Friday at 7PM Eastern / 4PM Pacific here and on the iHearRadioCA YouTube Channel.

Subscribe so you don’t miss it here: www.youtube.com/iheartradioca

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   4 5 6 7   8    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 8
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
Be friendly - not greedy!
No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Contests November 29-December 5,20021   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
8:07 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)