It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Canadian Deals 'n eShopping > Scarborough - New Games, good deal

Scarborough - New Games, good deal

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1767
Nov 29, 2021  12:42 PM 1

found a deal browsing, and the person wants $150 or best offer for the lot

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-detail...adId=1596241347

I was thinking of making an offer, but can't be mobile today. Checked the games, and there's Call of Duty Black Ops III for pc new that would prob sell for at least $35 despite the last low buy it now price, have some call of duty infinite warfares @ around $10 or $15 a piece, farming simulator 15 and some gold edition, might be $5 or $10 a piece. Civilization V isn't worth much, grand theft auto V and star wars battlefront didn't even check, and didn't count up how many but he mentioned there's 23 games there. Sims 4 has a couple of them and they also sell for at least $20 right now new. Might be some money in this, but not for me today, so passing it along

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1767
Dec 04, 2021  12:52 PM 2

Nevermind, this is gone. Saw it was still available, and kept on thinking, nothing new is popping up, maybe I should grab. So wrote back and offered $100 + at least a $10 subway gift card. He wrote back $100, but there was some other interaction, so I felt like I should give him $5 or $10 more on top of it. Got some extra world of warcraft 60 day cards, and paid $105. Not a bad deal I think, guess I won't really share anymore unless they're free or majorly out of the way. Not the best deal, but I'm stocked up for the rest of the year lol.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Canadian Deals 'n eShopping > Scarborough - New Games, good deal   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
12:28 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)