It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Problems with New Die Hard Ultimate Box Set

Problems with New Die Hard Ultimate Box Set

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
King Eddy III  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add King Eddy III to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from King Eddy III
Send a Private Message to King Eddy III!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in Never Never Land

Addiction Index™: 211
Jul 15, 2001  2:07 AM 1

Has anyone had any problems with quality control with the new Die Hard Ultimate Box Set?

I first picked up the set at FS a few days ago, and when I got it home, there were 'rings' where part of the inside was missing (the gold part). There were no scratches, but it was as if tracks were missing.

I took it back and exchanged it, and the second one had this problem on 3 of the DVDs, and one of the suppliments was scratched. Also, 2 of the booklets were scrunched inside the box (had folded over when the box was closed in production, I assume).

I took the 2nd set back and had to go through 3 or 4 more sets with the store clerk to put together one descent box. The store manager came by, and was thinking of pulling them all off the shelf and sending them back as a bad batch. A couple of the discs also had what appeared to be melted gobs of clear plastic on them.

On about the second set we were going through, I just cringed in horror as the clerk picked up one of the discs and started 'scrubbing' the disc with the sleeve of her shirt, saying, "I think...I can....get....it...out...if I just....rub...hard enough!".

Eddy

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
Jul 15, 2001  11:25 AM 2

Originally posted by King Eddy III
On about the second set we were going through, I just cringed in horror as the clerk picked up one of the discs and started 'scrubbing' the disc with the sleeve of her shirt, saying, "I think...I can....get....it...out...if I just....rub...hard enough!".

Eddy

<sigh> Futureshop....

Costa The Slaveboy
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Problems with New Die Hard Ultimate Box Set   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
1:19 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)