It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > BUY 'n SELL: The Canadian Fish Market > WTB: Girl's/Teen/Petite Women Clothes & Accessories

WTB: Girl's/Teen/Petite Women Clothes & Accessories

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
islanddiva  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add islanddiva to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from islanddiva
Send a Private Message to islanddiva!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in Victoria
BC
Addiction Index™: 72
Apr 26, 2003  11:45 AM 1

I am always looking for clothes & accessories in these sizes:

Girls - size 8-12 tops, size 10-14 bottoms
Teens/Women - sizes XXS-S tops, size XXS-S[size 00-4] bottoms

Waist sizes on bottoms no larger than 24",inseams need to be between 28-30".

Accessories - I'm a purse and hair accessories freak, always looking for items to add to my collection, also seeking smaller sized rings and bracelets.

I like a little of everything, my closet is really eclectic and always growing. I would prefer to have complete measurements to ensure fit and pictures so I can see what you have to offer, I'm a visual person need to see before I buy. Please contact me if you have any items that I may want.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > BUY 'n SELL: The Canadian Fish Market > WTB: Girl's/Teen/Petite Women Clothes & Accessories   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
10:10 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)