It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Spiderman WS DVD $14.99 w/ FREE shipping

Spiderman WS DVD $14.99 w/ FREE shipping

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
The Kid  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add The Kid to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from The Kid
Send a Private Message to The Kid!

Committed in Jul 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 141
Nov 06, 2002  6:31 PM 31

Originally posted by mbg

Yes!

I see. Thanks for the update!!!

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
spike-spiegel  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add spike-spiegel to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from spike-spiegel
Send a Private Message to spike-spiegel!

Committed in Jul 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 188
Nov 06, 2002  7:26 PM 32

So that means no one has gotten it for $14.99?

spikespiegel-33 @ eBay (66+)
mbg  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add mbg to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from mbg
Send a Private Message to mbg!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in Thunder Bay
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1612
Nov 06, 2002  7:27 PM 33

Originally posted by spike-spiegel
So that means no one has gotten it for $14.99?

It looks like MaxPower2000 may have.

movieking  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add movieking to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from movieking
Send a Private Message to movieking!Visit movieking's homepage!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in St. John's
NF
Addiction Index™: 535
Nov 07, 2002  10:06 AM 34

Mainlymusic is the worst "professional" site that I have ever dealt with. From harassing customers through email and via telephone to cancelling orders for no reason, they really do a poor job.

mbg  
Add mbg to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from mbg

Committed in May 2001
I'm in Thunder Bay
Ontario
Nov 07, 2002  10:50 AM 35

Originally posted by movieking
Mainlymusic is the worst "professional" site that I have ever dealt with. From harassing customers through email and via telephone to cancelling orders for no reason, they really do a poor job.

Agreed. Although they haven't been the worst site I've dealt with, they are pretty crap.

It's hard to fault them too much, because they are Sony branded and they are consistent with the Sony experience. I wouldn't buy Sony electronics, so why did I bother with their music site? I will accept some of the blame

Note that I am not referring to the $14.99 Spiderman problem. I already got my copy from the earlier $23.99 deal.. I am reflecting on the replied-to post and generally agreeing based on my past experiences with this site, in particular the harassing e-mails (along the lines of "please call us you delinquent, your account is past due" when I had provided my credit card number at checkout as I do with every other online retailer and a technical glitch caused them to lose the credit card number).

Edited by mbg on
Nov 07, 2002 at 10:53 AM

ldgfl  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add ldgfl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ldgfl
Send a Private Message to ldgfl!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in cognito

Addiction Index™: 79
Nov 07, 2002  11:49 AM 36

Originally posted by mbg
It's hard to fault them too much, because they are Sony branded and they are consistent with the Sony experience. I wouldn't buy Sony electronics, so why did I bother with their music site?

I can't comment on the purchase experience with MainlyMusic, but I've recently purchased some Sony electronics items and find them to be very well-designed. Each time, the purchase came after some research that pointed me towards the Sony item for its features and price/performance.

Maybe Sony should stick to making electronics and forget about creating e-commerce sites ....

mbg  

Committed in May 2001
I'm in Thunder Bay
Ontario
Nov 07, 2002  12:02 PM 37

Originally posted by ldgfl

I can't comment on the purchase experience with MainlyMusic, but I've recently purchased some Sony electronics items and find them to be very well-designed. Each time, the purchase came after some research that pointed me towards the Sony item for its features and price/performance.

Maybe Sony should stick to making electronics and forget about creating e-commerce sites ....

My general opnion of Sony electronics is that they are marketed to death, they usually have some features that are in the interest of some other Sony agenda, they have bad interfaces and they are significantly more expensive than the competition to cover the cost of the first two criteria. They seem to take that marketing approach of "price it a bit higher and they'll think it's better".

That said, I don't have any problems with the reliability of their products, just like I don't have any problems with the reliability of my pencil.

MaxPower2000  
Growin' Gills!
Add MaxPower2000 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from MaxPower2000
Send a Private Message to MaxPower2000!

Committed in Aug 2001
I'm in Ottawa
ON
Addiction Index™: 593
Nov 07, 2002  3:08 PM 38

Originally posted by mbg
It looks like MaxPower2000 may have.

Well, my status says 'shipped' and I didn't get an email yet, but I also didn't receive the DVDs. But it seems that I might have lucked out. I find that odd that nobody else got it, but I slipped by somehow.

Regarding the quality of Sony's electronics, I disagree with what some of you said. I think their quality is horrible. Well built, yes, but reliable, no. VCRs, TVs, they all break much earlier than most brands, including cheaper brands.

The Kid  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add The Kid to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from The Kid
Send a Private Message to The Kid!

Committed in Jul 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 141
Nov 10, 2002  9:18 AM 39

Just wondering if anybody received their Spiderman WS DVD yet?

spike-spiegel  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add spike-spiegel to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from spike-spiegel

Committed in Jul 2002
I'm in

Nov 10, 2002  10:16 AM 40

Originally posted by The Kid
Just wondering if anybody received their Spiderman WS DVD yet?

Still no. MainlyMusic hasn't sent me a cancelling email either. It's still "In Process", but I'm less mad since I got it for $19.99 at FS.

DavidY  
I live for Juju!
Add DavidY to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from DavidY
Send a Private Message to DavidY!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in love with DVDs!
B.C.
Addiction Index™: 1965
Nov 10, 2002  10:58 AM 41

Still no. MainlyMusic hasn't sent me a cancelling email either. It's still "In Process", but I'm less mad since I got it for $19.99 at FS.

Same status here, but I didn't buy a copy of Spiderman at FS.

Dave

MaxPower2000  
Growin' Gills!
Add MaxPower2000 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from MaxPower2000

Committed in Aug 2001
I'm in Ottawa
ON
Nov 11, 2002  8:41 AM 42

I got mine on Friday, but Canada Post attempted to deliver it on Wednesday, but I wasn't home.

spike-spiegel  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Jul 2002
I'm in

Nov 11, 2002  12:37 PM 43

Originally posted by MaxPower2000
I got mine on Friday, but Canada Post attempted to deliver it on Wednesday, but I wasn't home.

Was it for $14.99?

MaxPower2000  
Growin' Gills!

Committed in Aug 2001
I'm in Ottawa
ON
Nov 11, 2002  12:59 PM 44

Was it for $14.99?

Nope, $0. See my earlier post.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Spiderman WS DVD $14.99 w/ FREE shipping   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:48 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)