It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something

Hey I won something

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3   4   5 6 7 8  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
neonmama  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add neonmama to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from neonmama
Send a Private Message to neonmama!

Committed in Aug 2006
I'm in
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 453
Jan 02, 2014  4:01 PM 46

Originally posted by Prozkgrl
Blackwolf, I see that as the Purex is in the form of an Amazon gift card and that you will still receive $750 cash

I hope that is the case...congratulations to you and hope you let us know what you've won.

I interpreted it the same way...

Wins since August 2006 - over $20,000
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
kritafo  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add kritafo to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from kritafo
Send a Private Message to kritafo!

Committed in Jul 2002
I'm in Calgary
AB
Addiction Index™: 517
Jan 04, 2014  12:18 AM 47

During the holidays I had a phone call saying that I had won a $500.00 gift card for Chinook Centre, from Where magazine here in Calgary. I would like to give big thanks to the poster! Made my whole New Years!

........I am so poor I can't pay attention!....
Joey  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Joey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Joey
Send a Private Message to Joey!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in Ontario's West Coast

Addiction Index™: 463
Jan 12, 2014  2:49 PM 48

I won a $50.00 amazon GC in the Keurig Perfect Cup contest.

My first win the 2014

Prozkgrl  
Growin' Gills!
Add Prozkgrl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Prozkgrl
Send a Private Message to Prozkgrl!

Committed in Jun 2004
I'm in Southern
SK
Addiction Index™: 806
Jan 17, 2014  7:49 AM 49

This year starting out nicely...won a scarf hanger from a local drug store FB contest and an overnight stay at a hotel's FB contest in their king size bed suite.

I had to laugh because someone replied afterwards "I don't think that anyone really wins these, think it's made up" so I replied "I'm a real person and looking forward to my prize". I wonder how many contests she entered that day? I know I entered about 20. LOL

><((�>�.�.���`�.><((�>�.�.���`�.><((�>
sethandsarah  
Growin' Gills!
Add sethandsarah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sethandsarah
Send a Private Message to sethandsarah!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in Ingersoll area...out in the boonies!!
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 573
Jan 18, 2014  5:58 PM 50

First win of 2014. I won a 100.00 voucher to Travelocity.ca from a twitter party

Proud mommy of Tyler, Megan, Abby and Paige!
Meow  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Meow to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Meow
Send a Private Message to Meow!

Committed in Mar 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 52
Jan 23, 2014  5:13 PM 51

I got a call today from the events team for Dodge Chrysler. She said that I won a prize up to $2000, but have to set up a time to come pick it up. Has anyone ever "won" something like this before. I asked her flat out if the prize was money off if I buy a car and she said it wasn't. She also said it won't take long. I feel like I'm getting drawn into a timeshare.

scraps  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add scraps to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from scraps
Send a Private Message to scraps!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1637
Jan 24, 2014  9:17 AM 52

Originally posted by Meow
I got a call today from the events team for Dodge Chrysler. She said that I won a prize up to $2000, but have to set up a time to come pick it up. Has anyone ever "won" something like this before. I asked her flat out if the prize was money off if I buy a car and she said it wasn't. She also said it won't take long. I feel like I'm getting drawn into a timeshare.

why be shy? just phone her back and say I want to know what i won and what i am picking up! it's your right you know! tell her to tell you the truth! i have never in my life not been told what i won and what i am picking up and trust me..i have won many many prizes! if she is being coy and mysterious...that's stupid! call her back and be firm! and hey..do let us know eh! )

dewcat  
I'm just a slave in a gilded cage.
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to dewcat!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Addiction Index™: 4569
Jan 24, 2014  11:23 AM 53

Sounds very suspicious to me. Never heard of a legitimate contest that won't tell you what you won or the exact value.

Meow  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Meow to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Meow
Send a Private Message to Meow!

Committed in Mar 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 52
Jan 24, 2014  7:29 PM 54

So, I just got back from the dealership (1255 Johnston Road, Ottawa). Took me over an hour to drive there and back. There was a table set up and already I could see a stack of registration forms with over 100 filled out. Obviously this is an everybody wins kind of contest. I asked the lady on the phone if it was and she said no…

Anyways, there were three options.

1. A vacation worth $2500, only if I sold my car with them and bought a car.
2. $500 off a tire package.
3. A car wash, both exterior and interior worth $49.95.

I took the car wash, not sure if I will use it. I kinda knew not to expect much going into this, but am still annoyed at the shadiness of it all.

neonmama  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add neonmama to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from neonmama
Send a Private Message to neonmama!

Committed in Aug 2006
I'm in
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 453
Jan 25, 2014  6:51 AM 55 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

I won a Chef Boyardee bobblehead doll. Value $20.

Wins since August 2006 - over $20,000
scraps  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add scraps to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from scraps
Send a Private Message to scraps!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1637
Jan 25, 2014  7:55 AM 56

So, I just got back from the dealership (1255 Johnston Road, Ottawa). Took me over an hour to drive there and back. There was a table set up and already I could see a stack of registration forms with over 100 filled out. Obviously this is an everybody wins kind of contest. I asked the lady on the phone if it was and she said no…

Anyways, there were three options.

1. A vacation worth $2500, only if I sold my car with them and bought a car.
2. $500 off a tire package.
3. A car wash, both exterior and interior worth $49.95.

I took the car wash, not sure if I will use it. I kinda knew not to expect much going into this, but am still annoyed at the shadiness of it all.

yikes! you drove over an hr back and forth to get a $49.99 car wash you might never use! i would have been pissed and told them so! what a waste of your time! should have gone with your intuition and stayed home! sorry it was so disappointing for you!

sethandsarah  
Growin' Gills!
Add sethandsarah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sethandsarah

Committed in Jan 2006
Ontario
Feb 05, 2014  6:39 AM 57

I've had a ton of twitter luck lately

-10 cases of diapers(worth 450.00!)
-P&G shower prize pack
-100.00 Travelocity voucher
-mastermind toys curling set

Then I won a pizza pizza party pack on the radio worth 25.00

teddybear0624  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add teddybear0624 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from teddybear0624
Send a Private Message to teddybear0624!

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in Surrey
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 115
Feb 05, 2014  1:19 PM 58

My daughter won a pizza party for her class in Panago's "Caring Kid Awards" contest...she won for the way she handles bullying and sticks up for her friends!

sethandsarah  
Growin' Gills!

Committed in Jan 2006
Ontario
Feb 06, 2014  7:25 PM 59

I won a set it and forget it crockpot from Hamilton Beach last night and dinner for 2 from the Kettle Creek Inn in Pt Stanley.

§weet_N§_Honey  
Growin' Gills!
Add §weet_N§_Honey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from §weet_N§_Honey
Send a Private Message to §weet_N§_Honey!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in River Hebert
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 602
Feb 09, 2014  6:14 PM 60

Hello everyone

I haven't been in the bowl in a loooonnnggg time!

But I have a question and thought where to go for an answer - The Bowl

So I am getting "pop up surveys lately - they are from bogabids - I keep clicking them closed but I am concerned it may be an issue with my computer like malware or something so I did a scan and fixed a few issues but just went to my power company web site and got another one pop up anyone know if these are legit - you answer a few questions and pick a prize and only pay shipping - I know it's probably to good to be true

Lord If You Can't Make Me Thin, Please Make My Friends Fat!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3   4   5 6 7 8  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:12 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)