It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Missing TV episode info.

Missing TV episode info.

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Fossil  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil
Send a Private Message to Fossil!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1486
Mar 31, 2006  4:49 PM 1

Don't know if this is the right place or name for this thread, but we have all missed a crucial episode of a tv show at one time or another - then can't find out what happened, but we seem to have missed something vital I am hoping other fishies can exchange missing information for each other.

Okay - this couch potato will start it off

I thought I had seen every episode of CSI (the original, of course!) but was very surprised when the character of Warrick mentioned a wife recently - I thought he, as well as the other characters, was single? What did I miss?

Also - what's with the different hairstyles sported by Nick? The present one makes him look as if he is wearing a toupee - is this supposedly a reaction from the "buried alive" situation?

And, changing chann els, why is John Sneider no longer in Smallville? I know the character was killed off, but he was such an integral part of the show - is he doing something else now?

Mothers love and teach - GRANDMOTHERS teach love!
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
§weet_N§_Honey  
Growin' Gills!
Add §weet_N§_Honey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from §weet_N§_Honey
Send a Private Message to §weet_N§_Honey!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in River Hebert
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 602
Mar 31, 2006  6:50 PM 2

I know Warrick snuck off and got married and didn't tell the rest of the guys, they found out after the fact, I can't remember why or how lol

I know Nick has had some funky looks lately a moustache I seem to recall, not sure what that is about, as for Smallville I don't watch it.

I seem to be missing LOST lately, always seems to be a rerun, I guess I am LOST too! lol

Lord If You Can't Make Me Thin, Please Make My Friends Fat!
Fossil  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil
Send a Private Message to Fossil!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1486
Apr 01, 2006  11:34 AM 3

Thanks for the info

New episodes of LOST are shown at 9 p.m. on Wednesday night on ABC-KOMO at our side of the country - don't know if you get ABC but it seems to be the only one showing it at the moment.

Mothers love and teach - GRANDMOTHERS teach love!
Antybird  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Antybird to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Antybird
Send a Private Message to Antybird!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in my happy place
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 188
May 11, 2006  5:08 PM 4

A little off topic, but what the heck..........
Anyone out there watch American Idol last night? Were you as shocked as I was about who was eliminated? And what about The Amazing Race? I am so glad MOJO is gone - her whining really got on my nerves! Who do you think is gonna win? I sure hopes it's not the frat boys! They irritate me too!

ps. No, I'm not a total reality show junky, but I do have my favs!!

It's more fun to color outside the lines!
Nemo  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nemo to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nemo
Send a Private Message to Nemo!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in my own little world!
Beautiful BC!
Addiction Index™: 328
May 12, 2006  10:00 AM 5

Originally posted by Antybird
A little off topic, but what the heck..........
Anyone out there watch American Idol last night? Were you as shocked as I was about who was eliminated? And what about The Amazing Race? I am so glad MOJO is gone - her whining really got on my nerves! Who do you think is gonna win? I sure hopes it's not the frat boys! They irritate me too!

ps. No, I'm not a total reality show junky, but I do have my favs!!

I was completely and utterly PO'ed with Chris Daughtry being eliminated off of American Idol! Have the Americans taken leave of there senses? He was one of the top vocals and Katherine blew both of her songs! Seems more like a popularity contest or maybe the fact that she is the last female standing than an actual singing contest! Oh well, I heard that Chris has already had offers to be lead singers for some very popular groups right now. Hopefully his career blossoms after AI! I swear that if they vote off Taylor Hicks next week I am done watching the show!
Just my two bits!
Nemo

This is more fun than when the pigs ate my little brother!!
Antybird  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Antybird to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Antybird
Send a Private Message to Antybird!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in my happy place
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 188
May 12, 2006  10:22 AM 6

You know, bottom line, it's probably better for Chris that he did get voted off - now he can do his own thing without being tied down with what AI wants him to do. Can you really picture him as the American Idol? I think he is very talented and will go very far - without American Idol pushing him to do it their way. You know the dumb song they always make the winner sing at the finale - it just doesn't say Chris to me!! Mind you, his take on it would have made it a very interesting finale!! Fuel wants him as their lead singer. American Idol was the diving board and Chris is in the midst of that pool party big time right now!

I'm with you - it would be a complete and total shame to see Taylor Hicks gone.

It's more fun to color outside the lines!
radish  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add radish to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from radish
Send a Private Message to radish!

Committed in Jun 2006
I'm in kamloops
b.c.
Addiction Index™: 331
Sep 29, 2007  12:55 AM 7

Originally posted by Antybird
You know, bottom line, it's probably better for Chris that he did get voted off - now he can do his own thing without being tied down with what AI wants him to do.

you must have been looking into a crystal ball

a room with a view
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Missing TV episode info.   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:17 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)