It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > For Sale:Del Xps M2010-Toshiba Portege A200-Apple Mac Pro

For Sale:Del Xps M2010-Toshiba Portege A200-Apple Mac Pro

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
vinestore  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• I'm Brand-Spanking New! •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add vinestore to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from vinestore
Send a Private Message to vinestore!

Committed in Apr 2008
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 2
Apr 12, 2008  11:28 PM 1

Edit by a Juju Slave: [post edited]

Please note that in an effort to keep Juju's Bowl from becoming a supermarket bulletin board that's overflowing with ads and 'spam-vertising', we don't allow 'Promotional Posts or PMs'.

Please see Bowl Rule #1: No Promotional Posts or PMs of Any Kind for more specifics on this rule.

©7 Fish Heads in a Can -- For All Your Canned Text Needs!

Edited by a Juju Slave on
Apr 13, 2008 at 6:20 AM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > For Sale:Del Xps M2010-Toshiba Portege A200-Apple Mac Pro   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
3:13 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)