It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I Won Something-Post Wins Here

Hey I Won Something-Post Wins Here

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   5 6 7 8   9   10 11 12 13  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
wilmagrace  
I live for Juju!
Add wilmagrace to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from wilmagrace
Send a Private Message to wilmagrace!

Committed in Mar 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1887
Nov 27, 2007  6:16 PM 121

I stopped entering contests for awhile but just won some things from earlier entries, two tickets to big Aids Concert tomorrow (I had bought cheap tickets but sold them at cost, as these prize tickets will be choice seats since won through GEG the Bell centre where concert takes place), garnier prize pack which came unannounced, and one year supply of Sponge Towels along with Hamilton Beach food processor (value of $600, family network site which I had posted in Quebec section). I hope they send me coupons rather than a delivery of one year supply of boxes of paper towels! I am looking forward to 2008 when I will have free bus and subway passes for the whole year (culture day coupon contest). But I still can`t win the essential--a computer-- which is why i took a break from contesting!

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
chantchant  
Recently Committed Human
Add chantchant to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from chantchant
Send a Private Message to chantchant!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 9
Nov 27, 2007  6:33 PM 122

Hi!

UPS just left me a delivery slip to let me know that they had attempted to deliver a parcel from Black and Decker . I have no idea what it could be. I haven't ordered anything from Black and Decker. I do enter a fair amount of contests but I haven't won anything since August. I won't be able to pick up the package until tomorrow and the suspense is driving me mad! Does anyone remember a contest from Black and Decker? I looked and looked but couldn't find anything. Needless to say I am quite anxious to see what it is. Any ideas?

04BlkVibe  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• I'm Brand-Spanking New! •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add 04BlkVibe to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from 04BlkVibe
Send a Private Message to 04BlkVibe!

Committed in Nov 2007
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 2
Nov 27, 2007  7:16 PM 123

Hey..I got the same thing on my door. Not sure what it is..and no..i don't recall ordering anything. But the first place i came to check is here..to see what it is i might have won?

Originally posted by chantchant

Hi!

UPS just left me a delivery slip to let me know that they had attempted to deliver a parcel from Black and Decker . I have no idea what it could be. I haven't ordered anything from Black and Decker. I do enter a fair amount of contests but I haven't won anything since August. I won't be able to pick up the package until tomorrow and the suspense is driving me mad! Does anyone remember a contest from Black and Decker? I looked and looked but couldn't find anything. Needless to say I am quite anxious to see what it is. Any ideas?

:)Janice  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add :)Janice to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from :)Janice
Send a Private Message to :)Janice!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Ottawa
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 193
Nov 27, 2007  7:24 PM 124

I also got a slip from UPS from Black & Decker. I don't know what it is either and its driving me nuts. Oh well guess we will both have to wait till tomorrow!

Hi!

Robotics Queen!!!!
Angelasdollz  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Angelasdollz to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Angelasdollz
Send a Private Message to Angelasdollz!

Committed in Jan 2007
I'm in describably addicted to freebies in Central ON

Addiction Index™: 364
Nov 27, 2007  7:26 PM 125

Re: Dewalt Racing t-shirt
Hubby got one too today
Wonder if this is it?

free tshirt and other samples

http://dewalttoughguy.com/

edited to add T-shirts will be available to the first 5,000 people to register for The DEWALT Guaranteed Tough Guy Magazine, and who are residents of Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, North-West Territories and Nunavut

Posted in thread here...Sept 10-16

justlee  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add justlee to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from justlee
Send a Private Message to justlee!

Committed in Jul 2005
I'm in 2 miles past the middle of nowhere
Paradise AKA PEI
Addiction Index™: 1390
Nov 27, 2007  7:30 PM 126

I won one of the Net Jet gaming systems! ..Hopefully it will get here in time for Xmas(which it probably will because Marco incentives..the company that handles YTV contests it REALLY fast)because I want to give it to my younger son who Loves stuff like this.

Be yourself; the world has enough other people!" -- Uri, 2005.
04BlkVibe  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add 04BlkVibe to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from 04BlkVibe
Send a Private Message to 04BlkVibe!

Committed in Nov 2007
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 2
Nov 27, 2007  7:37 PM 127

Hi!

Yes...I got the same thing at my door. Let me know if you find out.

kalypso18  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add kalypso18 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from kalypso18
Send a Private Message to kalypso18!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Calgary
AB
Addiction Index™: 442
Nov 27, 2007  7:56 PM 128 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Hi!

Congrats!
Just a note of warning...be careful with UPS, they MIGHT charge you for brokerage fees. It all depends on where the win is from. I would call in advance and ask them.

justlee  
Add justlee to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from justlee

Committed in Jul 2005
Paradise AKA PEI
Nov 27, 2007  8:11 PM 129

Just checked Hubbys email and He won too!
a Chardonnay Picnic Basket with 2 bags of Almond Accents. The picnic basket also contains: (2) wine glasses, (1) corkscrew and (2) napkins.

Geez thats THREE wins today!!!

cndlady  
Growin' Gills!
Add cndlady to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cndlady
Send a Private Message to cndlady!

Committed in Dec 2005
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 795
Nov 27, 2007  9:59 PM 130

Originally posted by justlee
Just checked Hubbys email and He won too!
a Chardonnay Picnic Basket with 2 bags of Almond Accents. The picnic basket also contains: (2) wine glasses, (1) corkscrew and (2) napkins.

Geez thats THREE wins today!!!

Congratulations Lee sounds like a good day for you

justlee  

Committed in Jul 2005
Paradise AKA PEI
Nov 28, 2007  5:39 AM 131

Originally posted by cndlady
Congratulations Lee sounds like a good day for you

Thanks CND! its been so "dry" lately that I had to dust off my horseshoe

Xmasrose  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Xmasrose to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Xmasrose
Send a Private Message to Xmasrose!

Committed in Mar 2006
I'm in Halifax
N.S.
Addiction Index™: 194
Nov 28, 2007  1:41 PM 132

WTG Fishies
Lots of nice wins

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."
pickmepickme  
Growin' Gills!
Add pickmepickme to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from pickmepickme
Send a Private Message to pickmepickme!

Committed in Sep 2006
I'm in Toronto

Addiction Index™: 596
Nov 28, 2007  3:02 PM 133

Just received an email saying that I've won a ROE pass for Beowulf!

Does anyone know if these can be shared with other family members?

I want to see the film, but not more than once.

Winnings 2008 - $4,540
stoddaj1  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add stoddaj1 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from stoddaj1
Send a Private Message to stoddaj1!

Committed in Aug 2007
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1
Nov 28, 2007  3:08 PM 134

Just received Black and Decker delivery. It was a DeWalt T-Shirt.

llarocque  
Recently Committed Human
Add llarocque to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from llarocque
Send a Private Message to llarocque!

Committed in Jun 2007
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 20
Nov 28, 2007  3:13 PM 135

Black & Decker - it's the DeWalt Racing t-shirt. Got mine yesterday delivered by UPS. No brokerage fees, nothing. Nice shirt tho!!!

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   5 6 7 8   9   10 11 12 13  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I Won Something-Post Wins Here   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:28 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)