It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Canadian Deals 'n eShopping > Yamaha HTR 5560 Receiver for only $552.49

Yamaha HTR 5560 Receiver for only $552.49

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
hp!  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add hp! to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from hp!
Send a Private Message to hp!!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 317
Dec 01, 2002  1:27 PM 1

Okay,

I picked this up yesterday curtsey of a nice manager at Future shop, but here is the lowdown.

Futureshop has Yamaha HTR 5560 receiver on sale. (This is the equlivalent to the RXV 630 model)

Sale price is $649.99. Today after the close, the family & Friend event has an additional 15% off all receivers.

So You can get it for $649.99 - 15% = $552.49.

The original MSRP is $750, so you are getting almost $200 off the MSRP!

That is the lowest price you will find on this receiver anywhere. Originally, I was thinking about buying this using BoarderFree & Etronic, the price I was quoted was $687 after tax and shipping. And it does not have a valid warranty from Yamaha.

The receiver specs is very good, on par with the Denon 1803 model.

So if you were thinking of an upgrade and does not have lots of money to spend, this is it.

For the thrifty, you can try the HTR 5540 model. It is not as good, but probably will make a good beginner's Receiver.

hp

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
ht_addict  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add ht_addict to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ht_addict
Send a Private Message to ht_addict!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 205
Dec 01, 2002  11:25 PM 2

Nice receiver, though if you want a real steal on a receiver given a good review in Sound and Vision get the Panasonic SAHE 100 for $499.99 at FS. Checkout the link.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...mp;newdeptid=10

ht_addict

Edited by ht_addict on
Dec 02, 2002 at 2:53 PM

EL_Fudge  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add EL_Fudge to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from EL_Fudge
Send a Private Message to EL_Fudge!Visit EL_Fudge's homepage!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 455
Dec 02, 2002  11:45 AM 3

That is a great price for the Yamaha. My friend just bought the 630 at 2001 Audiovideo for $700 including taxes and some Mission speakers to go with it (thats exactly the setup I'll be buying in the spring). The 630 is apparently one of the best selling receivers in the store, and I don't doubt it.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
Be friendly - not greedy!
No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Canadian Deals 'n eShopping > Yamaha HTR 5560 Receiver for only $552.49   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
8:53 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)