It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Gibberish!

Gibberish!

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
bookhead  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add bookhead to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bookhead
Send a Private Message to bookhead!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in side your computer

Addiction Index™: 1491
May 19, 2005  10:02 PM 1

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Best of the Prequels!

I loved Episode 2, but Episode 3 is even better! (Episode 1 sucked, of course.) The series comes full circle and thus ends at the beginning of Episode IV: A New Hope - so it's not exactly a happy story (unless you're a Sith supporter). I enjoyed the overlapping storylines and the integral (and awesome) action sequences. I felt very satisfied with the resolutions of the story threads - everything was logically and emotionally true to the spirit of Star Wars. The acting was plenty good enough to get the job done. You can tell that Lucas has sought and applied feedback from his earlier work on the saga - this is a tautly paced thriller of a space opera!

5 out of 5.

Civilization is a pyramid scheme. -Ronald Wright Edited by a Juju Slave on
May 25, 2005 at 12:56 AM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Rustling Leaf  
Extra Buttery
Add Rustling Leaf to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Rustling Leaf
Send a Private Message to Rustling Leaf!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the microwave

Addiction Index™: 2395
May 19, 2005  10:41 PM 2

Did you dress-up to see it? I would love to see a picture of bookhead in a Star Wars costume, or any costume (except a slave girl costume).

bookhead  
Add bookhead to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bookhead

Committed in Jun 2001

May 19, 2005  10:55 PM 3

Originally posted by Rustling Leaf
Did you dress-up to see it? I would love to see a picture of bookhead in a Star Wars costume, or any costume (except a slave girl costume).

Ummmmm... okay, sure - but don't laugh...

Civilization is a pyramid scheme. -Ronald Wright
seanwebb  
Recently Committed Human
Add seanwebb to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from seanwebb
Send a Private Message to seanwebb!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 13
May 20, 2005  6:35 AM 4

I know this is a bit off topic, but what is up with all the posts with "Gibberish" as their title lately? It's hard to tell what the post is about and whether or not you want to read it when all you see is "Gibberish" as the title.

alligator  
Add alligator to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from alligator
Send a Private Message to alligator!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in The wilds of suburbia with my
sweetie, ON
Addiction Index™: 977
May 20, 2005  8:33 AM 5

Originally posted by seanwebb
I know this is a bit off topic, but what is up with all the posts with "Gibberish" as their title lately? It's hard to tell what the post is about and whether or not you want to read it when all you see is "Gibberish" as the title.

bookhead's being pouty. read the locked 'food force' thread and the 'Force' thread for clarification...

Life is not a dress rehearsal.
bookhead  

Committed in Jun 2001

May 20, 2005  2:29 PM 6

Originally posted by alligator
bookhead's being pouty. read the locked 'food force' thread and the 'Force' thread for clarification...

I apologized, brash apologized - we're just one apology short of depoutulation...

Common Cents  
Growin' Gills!
Add Common Cents to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Common Cents
Send a Private Message to Common Cents!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in fallible

Addiction Index™: 627
May 23, 2005  8:00 AM 7

Sounds like someone's in a snit. Don't let 'em get ya down Bookhead - remember how they ganged up on Abrefoyle last year - best strategy is to ignore them and keep up the good fight.

Anyway, I think I'm in the right place, because we went and did the family Star Wars experience yesterday - Mrs. CC, the kids and my mom. A great time was had by all! We had caught up on the other episodes which we'd taped off the TV back when #2 came out and so were well versed in the Star Wars universe. This was an exciting conclusion (and beginning) which bridges new and old. Thank goodness George Lucas has got his groove back!

"Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things" - Ecclesiastes:10-19
:bow:$$$$$:bow:

bookhead  

Committed in Jun 2001

May 24, 2005  7:05 PM 8

Originally posted by bookhead
I apologized, brash apologized - we're just one apology short of depoutulation...

My thread title has been changed without notice, explanation, or apology...

GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
May 25, 2005  1:16 AM 9

Originally posted by bookhead
My thread title has been changed without notice, explanation, or apology...

Bookhead, one more "gibberish" thread title from you and I'm setting your account to "Troublesome" -- which means a moderator has to approve each post you make before it appears until you learn how to post normally. I'm sure you're familiar with the Monty Python "SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM" skit.

How's that for an explanation?

I hereby apologize to everyone on the board for giving Bookhead's shenanigans so much free reign for so long. Many of you good community members are no longer here because I let people like Bookhead annoy the crap out of you, so I'm apologizing to you psychicly in hopes your brain will pick me up.

How's that for an apology?

My fuse with you just became really short.

How's that for notice?

Costa The Slaveboy
NakedGord  
I'm not wearing pants
Add NakedGord to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NakedGord
Send a Private Message to NakedGord!Visit NakedGord's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in Bloc, NDP or Lib-the Cons will still be kept dowm

Addiction Index™: 2750
May 25, 2005  5:33 PM 10

I have no idea what's going on here but unless everybody relaxes I'm going to have to post a pic of naked gord to break the tension

The Naked Gord Program web broadcast. Video, Mp3s and more...
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Gibberish!   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
3:35 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)