It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Buy 2 DVDs - Save $10 - Virgin MegaStore Vancouver

Buy 2 DVDs - Save $10 - Virgin MegaStore Vancouver

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Gord  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
May 17, 2001  11:44 PM 1

Virgin only has one store in Canada and doesn't have DVD on-line ordering but if you're reading this in Vancouver you can get $10 when you buy two.

http://www.virginmega.com/default.asp?p=23

the link might take you to their main site but there should be an ad promoting the offer.

Doesn't mention anything about cheapie dvd's from generic or time-warner so hopefully they won't jerk the customer around.

NG

p.s.

there is also a store locator to find the Vancouver location if you need directions.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
MightyMike  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
May 18, 2001  12:36 PM 2

Virgin's prices are so awful that it's hard to find good deals even with this promotion. However, there are some semi-bargains to be had, and the selection of discounted DVD's is pretty good. One thing they don't advertise is that after you buy your 2 discounted DVD's, they give you a coupon for $5 off one more: basically, $15 off 3 DVD's. The best way to use this deal is on DVD's that are relatively cheap already.

I got The Limey, Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels, and The Game for $16.99 each.

Mike

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Buy 2 DVDs - Save $10 - Virgin MegaStore Vancouver   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:45 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)