It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > How are you doing during this?

How are you doing during this?

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1304
Jul 19, 2020  12:12 AM 1

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing during the pandemic.
I hope you are all ok.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
DouglasCNemeth  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add DouglasCNemeth to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from DouglasCNemeth
Send a Private Message to DouglasCNemeth!

Committed in Feb 2011
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 59
Aug 31, 2020  9:03 AM 2

Originally posted by orange
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing during the pandemic.
I hope you are all ok.

It's definitely hard for a lot of reasons and more so if you know someone or are someone who is immune compromised.

As for myself, I'm hanging in. It's not been easy but I am sure there are others worse off, so I hope they are ok.

hunnybear  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add hunnybear to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from hunnybear
Send a Private Message to hunnybear!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in Regina
SK
Addiction Index™: 325
Apr 06, 2021  3:27 PM 3 Save Up 90% With Our Deal of the Week at Chapters!

I am still hopeful this will all be over soon.

patstin  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1767
Nov 23, 2021  6:17 AM 4

We're dosing our hands with alcohol sanitizer. I try to stay normal by not doing it and knowing I got 2 shots, but than I revert back to routine on outings a little further out lol. Still wear a mask though I'm sure at some places I can get away without it. It's strange, this obstacle. A realization that disease is a tug of war that calls against free will if life is to be extinguished. Do we go somewhere after this that we continue with life. This is probably not the final level. I usually feel too simmed in, but I let go and take the day as it comes. I'm a regular pothead so sometimes some friendly and stranger faces bother me and I get out of my head, but usually it's just a riddling before they're gone, getting to some wise points, and only after realizing what the aspect of the conversation was. It's like the rev of the machine is trying to normalize the world into some cumbersome repertoire where we're devoid of emotion and cause, and moments and fun are hard to come by in the totality of it all. There's always something to do, even if it seems we're doing nothing, because this normal is only what we're programmed to do. If there's no program for it, are we really doing nothing than? I dunno, I've been up all night but slept a good deal in the day. Maybe after today I'll be back up to regular sleep, cycling about in a more normal fashion. And probably making more sense. No contest finding for me today either, I'll prob be back at it tomorrow

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > How are you doing during this?   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
11:51 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)