It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > The Chat Room

The Chat Room

Go to FIRST page   1   2 3 4 5  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 5
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
jennandlincoln  
Growin' Gills!
Add jennandlincoln to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from jennandlincoln
Send a Private Message to jennandlincoln!

Committed in Nov 2002
I'm in London
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 649
Dec 09, 2002  4:29 AM 1

This is the link to the Chat bowl!

http://groups.msn.com/GFLChatBowl/chat.msnw

Everyone welcome!!

Just a little clarification:

The above site is handled by a person not affiliated with GFL. Since we are not a chat site, we offered to link to an external chat site as a convenience to the members here who would like to chat in real time.

Goldfishlegs (the entity) and the moderators are not responsible for any of the contents on that site nor do we actively monitor any of it.

-Costa &

Edited by a Juju Slave on
Dec 19, 2002 at 12:52 PM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
Dec 09, 2002  12:01 PM 2

There ya go. Real-time chat for all those who asked.

Thanks jennandlincoln for setting this up.

Costa The Slaveboy
gaitergal  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add gaitergal to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from gaitergal
Send a Private Message to gaitergal!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in the Maritimes, eh?

Addiction Index™: 959
Dec 16, 2002  7:14 PM 3

Anyone else having problems in the "Chat Bowl"?? Everytime I log in, it says I am the only one there...

"Today was a difficult day, tomorrow will be better" - Kevin Henkes, Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse
shayemimi  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add shayemimi to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from shayemimi
Send a Private Message to shayemimi!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in West St. Paul
Manitoba
Addiction Index™: 321
Dec 16, 2002  7:46 PM 4

I got in once when there were two other people- couldn't stay and talk long tho- and I was surprized to see others there! Every other time I have gone in- I was the only one. I forget now who it was that was in there when I went in that time But at least I know it works, just never seems to be anyone on at the same time Maybe we will have to set a time to try and get some fishies in there!!!!

"The Greatest Thing you'll ever Learn, is just to Love and BE Loved in Return"
GoldfishLegs  

Committed in May 2001

Dec 16, 2002  11:34 PM 5

Originally posted by shayemimi
I got in once when there were two other people- couldn't stay and talk long tho- and I was surprized to see others there! Every other time I have gone in- I was the only one. I forget now who it was that was in there when I went in that time But at least I know it works, just never seems to be anyone on at the same time Maybe we will have to set a time to try and get some fishies in there!!!!

Definitely -- since this is new, you have to set a time or times that you'll drop in everyday. Otherwise everyone will drop in, see no one, and leave in 20 seconds.

Costa The Slaveboy
freebie fanatic  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add freebie fanatic to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from freebie fanatic
Send a Private Message to freebie fanatic!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in
BC
Addiction Index™: 143
Dec 19, 2002  11:48 AM 6

Originally posted by just_me
I have joined the new chat site, looked through it and unjoined pretty quick there is a few members posting ridiculous messages in there. You might want to find a new manager for that site, she doesn't seem to be doing her job.

I may be wrong, but I believe that is what the chat bowl was started for. That way bowl members can chat without straining the server that the goldfishlegs bow is on

GoldfishLegs  

Committed in May 2001

Dec 19, 2002  12:44 PM 7

I have joined the new chat site, looked through it and unjoined pretty quick there is a few members posting ridiculous messages in there. You might want to find a new manager for that site, she doesn't seem to be doing her job.

This isn't an official extension to GFL. There is no "manager" on our end.

This is just a link to a chat site setup by someone. GFL is not about chatting -- it's about Deals and Shopping and Freebies.

Anyway, I can see how this can be misunderstood and I'll try to clarify it. Thanks.

Costa The Slaveboy
jennandlincoln  
Growin' Gills!
Add jennandlincoln to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from jennandlincoln

Committed in Nov 2002
I'm in London
Ontario
Dec 19, 2002  7:27 PM 8 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Sorry if my post seemed harsh, but I certainly did not expect to see a bunch, 17 in total, messages and pictures of drugs in the MSN Community, I put no blame on Goldfishlegs site for the content in there, I have a MSN Community of my own and as the manager I can delete any offending messages and pictures, which would include pictures of narcotics, people bragging about being stoned etc. Its a free world, if that interests them, so be it, as for myself I think i'll just stick coming to GFL.

Okay... I have to say something. I created the site, that's it just because it says MANAGER next to my name does not make me responsible for what goes on there.

I created it in order to allow others to share with each other what they cannot here. Likewise, we do don't share the same this there as here (ie no freebie forum, contests etc.)

I have no wishes to restrict what people would like to talk about there. After recieving the nasty email this morning, I deleted the discussion about pot, and I'm wishing I hadn't now. I wanted it to be a place where people could express themselves and share their lives with other people from GFL as a bunch have grown very close it seems. If they want to talk about pot, let them talk about pot! and if you don't want to see that, when a discussion is entitled "What have you been smoking?" I suggest you don't read it.

And I am extremely upset that you would quote me... specifically me.. for a 5 word comment that I made. Second, if you think you have a problem with somethin I'm doing, by all means take it up with me, there was no reason to email EVERY MEMBER of that site about me!

So, I'm sorry you don't like the sit, others seem to and to the people who's messages I deleted this morning, I sincerely apologize and please feel free to post whatever you would like to chat about in the future.

Thank you

Angelpsychic  
I live for Juju!
Add Angelpsychic to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Angelpsychic
Send a Private Message to Angelpsychic!Visit Angelpsychic's homepage!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Back in the armpit, sadly
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 2395
Dec 19, 2002  8:27 PM 9

Don't be upset Jennandlincoln, I think you've done a great thing, and maybe that person just missunderstood, but I do agree with you that it should have been brought to you directly, instead of everyone else. If they don't like it, then they just shouldn't go there, not put you down.
Have a great holiday, wishing you and your's the best for the holidays

God put me here to accomplish certain things; right now I'm so far behind, I'll never die!
Carmat  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Carmat to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Carmat
Send a Private Message to Carmat!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1242
Dec 20, 2002  8:28 AM 10

Originally posted by Angelpsychic
Don't be upset Jennandlincoln, I think you've done a great thing, and maybe that person just missunderstood, but I do agree with you that it should have been brought to you directly, instead of everyone else. If they don't like it, then they just shouldn't go there, not put you down.
Have a great holiday, wishing you and your's the best for the holidays

Well said Angel, I second that motion.
Jennandlincoln, your idea of a chat room was great.
It is a pleasure to chat with you all in the week-end!
I just skip over the messages or pictures I don't want to see. Plain and simple.

Please all, do not be discouraged to come and join the chat room Jennandlincoln created!

jennandlincoln  
Growin' Gills!

Committed in Nov 2002
I'm in London
Ontario
Dec 20, 2002  9:27 AM 11

Originally posted by Carmat

Well said Angel, I second that motion.
Jennandlincoln, your idea of a chat room was great.
It is a pleasure to chat with you all in the week-end!
I just skip over the messages or pictures I don't want to see. Plain and simple.

Please all, do not be discouraged to come and join the chat room Jennandlincoln created!

Thank you all very sincerely for the support!! I truly appreciate it!

blueeyes323  
Zackerys Grandma
Add blueeyes323 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from blueeyes323
Send a Private Message to blueeyes323!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in Winnipeg
MB
Addiction Index™: 5829
Dec 20, 2002  9:46 AM 12

I was in chat last night it was fun.Thanks for setting it up jennandlincoln

I am so in love with my husband :)
Hayseed Hannah  
I live for Juju!
Add Hayseed Hannah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Hayseed Hannah
Send a Private Message to Hayseed Hannah!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 3687
Dec 20, 2002  4:09 PM 13

Hi guys and gals. I think in future, if there is a problem associated with content etc. in the Chat Room, its probably a good idea to take it up in the Chat Room. That way all of the members can provide input and discuss it there instead of here. Just a suggestion as GFL is only providing the link to the site but aren't affiliated with it. Thanks.

Unless ofcourse Juju disagrees with me....

just_me  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add just_me to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from just_me
Send a Private Message to just_me!

Committed in Aug 2002
I'm in
BC
Addiction Index™: 51
Dec 20, 2002  4:13 PM 14

No problemo Hayseed Hannah You will hear no more from me about it.

GoldfishLegs  

Committed in May 2001

Dec 20, 2002  6:15 PM 15

Originally posted by Hayseed Hannah
Hi guys and gals. I think in future, if there is a problem associated with content etc. in the Chat Room, its probably a good idea to take it up in the Chat Room. That way all of the members can provide input and discuss it there instead of here. Just a suggestion as GFL is only providing the link to the site but aren't affiliated with it. Thanks.

Unless ofcourse Juju disagrees with me....

Yup - me & Juju agree. We're just providing a link.

Costa The Slaveboy
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page   1   2 3 4 5  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 5
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > The Chat Room   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
4:43 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)