It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > First Date Question

First Date Question

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
DouglasCNemeth  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add DouglasCNemeth to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from DouglasCNemeth
Send a Private Message to DouglasCNemeth!

Committed in Feb 2011
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 59
Jan 11, 2019  11:54 AM 1

I was watching a clip on YouTube about dating.

The author felt that it was appropriate for a woman to expect a man to pay for date.

Even if the woman asked the man out on the date.

I kinda feel that who ever is the person who asked the other out on the date should be responsible for the cheque unless it was agreed upon otherwise before going.

Am I crazy?

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > First Date Question   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
8:56 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)